Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 739#739 waterlilybarb's post

Ok fine it just i find it annoying when i think it's perfect and  you edit it so i thought if i just provide you a rough outline it will be easier for you to edit it the way you want, that way your happy since you enjoy editing the guide  .

Please be patient as i might not be able all edit today it might take be few days . check back on Wednesday all of what you ask me should be done

[ Last edited by bala at 6-15-2009 11:45 ]

Reply 755#755 grah3's post

i done episode guide for blood ties last year but you can do about blood ties

Reply 764#764 waterlilybarb's post

Take your time you have 2 months until all the shows get added so sit back and enjoy. Sorry i got a bit carried away on Sunday with the about the show-i was bored  and had 3 hours kill and i did all those 8 Guides . i didn't mean increase your work-load

I finished-I'm not doing any more guides for few weeks

Reply 778#778 spratt89's post

Well it does take time to perfect but if you ask me  it's getting the coding for table right . That's what i found difficult

Reply 792#792 waterlilybarb's post

i'm so sorry last sunday i was bored i got a bit carried away hence why I'm taking a break

Reply 794#794 grah3's post

you do realise you won't get any points for any guides you do if you become a moderator . Trust me it's good to be a member

Reply 796#796 grah3's post

i will let the moderators explain it to you

Reply 798#798 grah3's post

That one thing that great about being a member you can earn points for work you do , as moderator your be working for site so any work you do is assume part of your responsibility as moderator.

Reply 800#800 grah3's post

Don't let me change your mind

it's your choice

Reply 807#807 spratt89's post

wow you really do have a lot free time

Does anyone want to demons guide-i would but i don't know if spratt89 was currently doing it?

Demons Series Guide

1. 'They Bite'
Luke Rutherford was an average teenager until he discovered he was the descendant of Abraham Van Helsing - the legendary Vampire hunter. Luke is soon battling the forces of darkness whilst trying to keep his mum in the dark.

2. 'The Whole Enchilada'
Luke's first test as the descendant of Van Helsing comes when children start going missing - including Ruby's younger brother, Jamie. Galvin believes that the half-lives are involved which are confirmed after a visit to Father Simeon. Rescuing the children involves battling a 2000-year-old demon called Gilgamel - who likes to fight dirty!

3 'Saving Grace'
Galvin is blinded by vengeance when Mr Tibbs (Rat-Man) his wife's killer turns up in town. When Galvin rescues a kidnapped woman the group find themselves being followed by half-lives. Will Luke's help be enough to help Galvin defeat Mr Tibbs?

4 'Suckers'
When Mina starts acting strangely, Galvin gets worried. Mina reveals that a vampire called Quincey is back in town and that he wants her to give in to her heritage. Mina and Galvin set a trap to kill Quincey; but it all goes horribly wrong and Galvin's taken captive. It's up to Luke to rescue Galvin and defeat Quincey.

5 'Smitten'
Mina and Galvin's investigation of a murder lead them to believe that Luke is in danger. Whilst Luke is lying low Mina starts having visions of a winged beast; Galvin and Ruby are concerned that Luke's new love interest is a low life who had taken the form of a beautiful female to trick its prey.

6 'Nothing Like Nebraska'
Luke starts having nightmares about the car-crash which killed his father. To seek some answers Luke visits a psychic which leaves him convinced that Galvin isn't what he seems. Gladiolus Thrip returns with an unhealthy obsession about Luke's past.

SOURCE

Series has ended

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-29-2009 18:51 ]
Recent Ratings

Well since i have free time now i might being human guide

Anyone doing this ?

[ Last edited by bala at 7-2-2009 14:08 ]

Being Human Episode Guide

Episode 1
The 3 housemates are discovering the difficulties of living in the human world, with vampire Mitchell struggling to repress his desire for blood, ghost Annie being confronted by another ghost from her past, and werewolf George looking for a place he can undergo his transformation in safety.

Episode 2
Mitchell decides to invite the neighbours around for some tea and chat to try and make them feel like they a part of the community and to feel human. George gets a visit from a werewolf named Tully who tries to be the friend that George has always wanted until he makes a confession about his real reasons for finding George. Meanwhile Mitchell resists his urges for blood and Herrick discovers where they live.

Episode 3
Annie is taken to a bar by Mitchell and George to try and cheer her up on what would have been her wedding day. They introduce her to another ghost named Gilbert who died in 1985; together they try to figure out why she's trapped in limbo. Meanwhile Lauren won't leave Mitchell alone and George finds out that a nurse at work named Nina has taken a shine to him.

Episode 4
Mitchell makes the acquaintance of a 12-year old and his mother. He reminds him of his own childhood. But things do not turn out that well when the kid sees him as a vampire. As for George, he decides to tell Nina of his status as a werewolf. Annie tries to deal with what she learned about Owen.

Episode 5
Mitchell has rejoined the ranks of the vampires and is on board to recruit humans to increase their numbers. Annie wants to make Owen pay or confess and she tries to scare him but Owen does not react like any normal person would. As for George, he's trying to help her out in any way he can.

Episode 6
Herrick missed his aim and Mitchell is still alive, so his only option is to face Herrick one on one to stop the suffering and end the imminent rising of the vampires. Annie finds herself in a difficult predicament, will she leave this world or will she defy death and stay and help her friends?

SOURCE
Recent Ratings

About Being Human

Being Human is a drama series that premiered in February 2008.

About the Show:

For those of you who may have been living under a rock at the time, Being Human is about George, Mitchell and Annie, three seemingly normal flatmates struggling to keep their dark secrets from the world, and follows their struggle to fight both their curses and the enemies who want to bring them down.

Cast:

Actor’s Name

Character’s name

Aidan TurnerMitchell
Russell ToveyGeorge
Lenora CrichlowAnnie

[url=]Episode Guide[/url]

SOURCE

Watch it now!
For more information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 7-2-2009 17:50 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Good job! Pretty much ready to post. 7-2-2009 13:47

Occupation Episode Guide

EPISODE 1
During the British invasion of Iraq in April 2003, three soldiers from the same unit come under cross-fire in a Basra flat. While there, an explosion has huge consequences for an Iraqi girl, and will radically shape the lives of Danny, Mike and Hibbs over the coming years.

Failing to adjust to civilian life in Manchester, each man is inspired to return to Basra; one for money, one for love, and one because he passionately believes in the mission to rebuild Iraq. They return, later that year, to a Basra awash with billions of US dollars, creating a boom-time for private military contractors.

The drama charts their interwoven journeys from the invasion of Iraq to the present, and shows how these three friends, united in battle, are torn apart by the aftermath.

EPISODE 2
Back in Basra, business is booming for private military contractors, and Danny and Lester seize the chance to make money by winning a contract to rebuild a hospital.

Meanwhile, Mike hears some surprising information when he tracks down Aliyah, and his marriage comes under strain. And Hibbs starts to unravel when he witnesses the murder of a friend.

EPISODE 3
Danny tries to negotiate for Hibbs' release from his kidnappers. With their invisible companies working for untraceable cash, Danny and Lester are making a fortune in Basra.

Mike's son Richard joins the army, and Mike promises to return to Iraq to keep an eye on him. And when Aliyah's husband is kidnapped, Mike, Danny and Hibbs' journeys all fuse in a tense and emotional finale.

SOURCE
Recent Ratings

About Occupation

Occupation is a min-series that aired in June 2009 on the BBC.

About the Show:

Occupation is a 3 part drama set in Basra currently being broadcast on BBC One. It stars James Nesbitt (Cold Feet, Murphy’s Law etc.), Stephen Graham (This is England, Inkheart etc.) and Warren Brown (Hollyoaks, Casualty,  Dead Set) amongst others. The programme follows 3 soldiers in the invasion of Basra in 2003 to the present day. After all coming back home they each decide to go back to Basra for different reasons. Love, desire and money. They are each 1 hour long but they are really well made. Filming for the “Basra scenes” took place in Morocco, with all other shooting taking place in Ireland.

CAST:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

James NesbittMike Swift
Stephen GrahamDanny Peterson
Warren BrownLee Hibbs
Lubna AzabalDr. Aliya Nabil
Monica DolanNicky Swift
Nanso AnozieErik Lester
Yigal NaorDr. Sadiq Alasadi
Lewis AlsamariYunis
Fenar Mohammed-AliYassin

[url=]Episode Guide[/url]

SOURCE

Watch it now!
For more information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 7-4-2009 16:48 ]
Recent Ratings

is anyone doing Royal pains ?

i remember spratt89 said something about this ?

Reply 832#832 waterlilybarb's post

i wanted check before i started

i knew no-one knew occupation hence why i did -this was surprise addition

Reply 834#834 waterlilybarb's post

yes only 3 episode  

this aired last month over here

Thread