Thread
Printable Version

Moonlight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

Well you never know, could bump into him while shopping down Tescos. Im still holding out for Tara Reid looking in the 2 for 1 section every time Im there.  

Reply 19#19 casper27's post

Or I could bump into him while I'm in Oz in March. I know he's from Canberra (and lived in Sydney), but he might just possibly be visiting Melbourne........

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

Now you sound like a stalker . You should hire a PI like Mick to find him

Reply 1#1 silver1978's post

Wow this was wicked episode and mick got a little cocky when he tried knock the guys off, but he had a choice he could of turned Josh but guess he didn't want to risk it in case.

What i find annoying was mick was there when Josh got kidnapped he didn't notice two guys approaching him-he was to blame for Josh death however he did his best stop Josh from bleeding. he did his best but he could of prevented just been more observant

Even beth want mick to turn him but it was right decision he didn't-if it had been beth he probably would but because he never liked Josh.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yeah was one of my favorites showed Beth in her true colors.  
Your getting through these quick..

Reply 25#25 casper27's post

i have a must-see list

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I hope Stargate Atlantis is on that list  

Episode 12 Discussion (Spoilers if not seen)

Well Lance new super-vamp , Beth and mick were back to friends but that didn't last corline back and history of French revolution and vampire was an interesting twist.  So the cure is temporary which i liked. Mick taking cure created problems and now mick human which means he lost his ability.

just went elinimate one love triangle another one forms.

Reply 27#27 casper27's post

hell yes finished moonlight moving to medium season 4 than other free shows.

Episode 13 - Fated to Pretend (discussion and possible spoilers)

Please rate the episode out of 10 and then leave your comments about your rating.

9/10

I loved this episode. It had so much going on with it. It was lovely to see Mick enjoying being human again. Stuffing his face with a hot-dog and then having a picnic with Beth on the beach. I sensed during the whole episode, however, that they were always leading up to Mick not being able to take as much care of Beth now that he is human. As soon as he was pitted against a vampire, everything changed.

I really liked how Josef made him see this. As much as Josef can be selfish, he's a good friend to Mick. I have to admit that I did shed a tear when I saw Mick shed one after Josef turned him....

I think Beth is right though. The hold back on their relationship is Mick being afraid to lose Beth when she gets old, but at least he could have some happiness now.

And, Eric Winter has joined the show as asst district attorney Benjamin Talbot. Looking forward to seeing more of him......

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

i thought he was a cop?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

According to IMDb......

Eric Winter        ...         ADA Benjamin Talbot.

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

you really couldn't tell in this episode since he said he was investigate i assume he was a cop?

Fated to Pretend

9/10
Great to see it back after 3 months but the end i thought was predictable.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It was obvious he was going turn back into a  vampire

I give it a 9/10, too!

I also loved this episode. It was funny and nice to see Mick enjoy our daily comforts so much. I like how his experience actually helped him to feel better about being a vampire. I actually did not predict the ending; when he was turned back, I was like "What?! Not fair!"   Too bad he didn't get to enjoying human life more and eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut. OMG, that other vampire was so scary. That actor always freaks me out in his movies and so (for me), his vampire portrayal was very believable. It was so weird that I knew that Maureen was going to die but I have no idea how (maybe I accidentally came across it or something ). It was so nice to see Josef helping Mick and caring enough to apologize before turning him back to a vampire. He cracked me so much in this episode: "Hey, its my two favorite humans!"

Oops, I didn't see the rating thing.

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-27-2008 23:01 ]

9/10

The score is mostly to do with the walking along the beach shirt undone shot.......

Loved see the actor who plays Mick do a great job of playing him mortal, it was more than just the scoffing of food and bleeding that convinced me, IMO he did a great joob to change his presence on screen to a more vunerable one .
I too like joseph, he has much to give as a character (as this episode illistrates perfectly) - although I have a sneaking suspision that in later episodes the writers will spice up a 'judas' type storyline........after all its the people you love & trust the most  that have the capability of hurting you worse than anyone.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 4-27-2008 12:30  
The score is mostly to do with the walking along the beach shirt undone shot.......
Haha, I totally hear you

8/10
Darn you, shinny! You've got me hooked on this show now... Great episode (next week's looks pretty cool too)... I think I agree with all of you on the episode elements...just not the beach scene...because I have an interest in girls ... Anyways, I feel bad for Mick because he had to make a choice and I know how aggravating it can be when a relationship is there, but it's not there...know what I'm saying? What I liked most about the episode was that they didn't know which of the two stories caused Maureen's death... However, when they got the suspect narrowed down, I felt disappointed in the hostage situation...I'm more for how they get to the scene and then rescuing them... When Mick just showed up, it was BANG BANG BANG and then everybody came together and sang "Let It Be" Not that I have anything against the song...I love the Beatles! But anyways, now I've got to go back and watch the other episodes... shinny, I have a good feeling that if you work hard enough, you can become the mod for Moonlight... I have faith in you!

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-27-2008 22:05 ]

Reply  8#8 iklemiracle's post:
Oh, I hope not. I like Josef so much as Mick's bestfriend and it would be sad to see that relationship end. But, I did get the same feeling when he attacked him. I was so happy to see that he did it out of caring for him and not malice.   

Reply  9#9 shinny's post:
You guys are funny! But I totally agree with RSP and I think that you would make a wonderful moderator!

Reply  10#10 redsoxpatriot30's post:
Where did you see the trailer at? I've been looking for it. Thanks!

Thread