Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

back to normal tv thank god

One Tree Hill 6x13

Well this was a classic one tree hill episode had everything that makes the show brillant it had drama , it had happiness and it had rivery and a psyco to boot. what more can you ask for?.

is baby really Lucas came to mind but i'm glad it's not cancer , WHY do i think she going die during child birth? i'm sorry but it wouldn't be one tree hill without the twist? There 2 possable story-line i can think of

i'm glad Brooke fought back love bit with the gun-come on we all knew she wouldn't pull the trigger

Nathan well what did he expect

i don't know what to say about this episode it was good i like Julian but the way they do it make it too obvious .

Preview of next episode

One Tree Hill 6x17

Well WHAT AN EPISODE

This really was great episode i don't ruin it but wasn't Jamie cute when time to get a new heart that what i call timing. After massive fight with deb that was the icing on the cake.

As to deleted scene situation well i think Julian realise brooke might not feel the same way

Reply 209#209 codebreaker's post

The writer really do have some sense of humour i'm glad he told jamie he killed Keith

webclip

One Tree Hill 6x19

Well i think brooke made the right decision about Julian, it was nice to see Lucas in Keith garage. kids breaking hailey house for a class .

Reply 213#213 funny-girl101's post

well lucas know so it's not really a secret right?

One Tree Hill 6x20

fantastic episode i really missed this show i can't believe there only few more episode until the season is over but this season has been a success. it was great to see brooke mum again in the episode is it just me or has she become nicer the end scene with her taking brooke foster kid out of the store was a nice moment. look like skill has found a new women. i had feeling brooke would help her mother.

Nichols lands regular 'One Tree Hill' role

Austin Nichols has been promoted to a series regular on One Tree Hill, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Nichols currently has a recurring role on the CW drama as hotshot movie producer Julian Baker.

In addition, Jane Lynch has been upped to a regular on Fox's Glee as cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester.

Eddie Jemison has also landed a regular slot on HBO's upcoming comedy Hung.

Funny ending

Thread