Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Tree Hill 6x07

This was a funny episode between Lucas and Peyton but i can't believe peyton would laugh at him . That's not funny and i can understand his reaction to it

Preview clips

Episode 8

Wow Nathan first slam ball game was brillant thank to Owen, i think Brooke had something to do with it, it was cute of Jamie check up on his dad to make sure he was fine.The bruises on Nathan back and look hailey face said volumes.

ok, hot piece of Ass Gigi was funny with that comment. i just hope Mavin doesn't let Gigi get the better of him. i mean if he cheats on her i will forgive him. he's a decent guy.

It was great to see peyton brother again-i need to remember his name. (Anyone help me out?)

i love how this episode slatted CW . that brave move from the writers   

I can't believe Sam suggested to Jamie to sneak out of the house-brooke is going to freak out but what she did was so bad turning brooke place into a nightclub

i don't trust that movie producer that Lucas is involved with , surely Lucas should read the contact before signing it, it's going to bite him . the look on peyton face was interesting-how does he know her?.

Reply 152#152 imarielle626's post

I thought he had a different name

web clip

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 07:32 ]

Reply 155#155 funny-girl101's post

Hey we miss you glad your back but seriously owen doing a brooke davis is so wrong

One Tree Hill 6x09

This was another good episode   Lucas find the photo

Preview clips

One Tree Hill 6x10

Another great episode hailey voice was amazing I'm so glad Lucas punch Julian and i like this episode has different feel which is surprising it can do one-off episode like this . the songs were actually quite good i don't know whether the voices were real or not. Miley is massive trouble maker for mouth she play him like he is. It was nice to Quetin again even if he wasn't real

Preview of next episode

Sorry i'm not going post it because it's special episode and i don't ruin the surprise first 8 minute are on youtube.

Quote:
I mean he worked with Lindsay after leaving her so why not work with Julian?
That's different he like her and he doesn't like him .

Reply 165#165 imarielle626's post

yes your right but it's easier said than done

so I'm going give this a miss than

Dawson appears on OTH

Reply 174#174 dannixx's post

it's going to be interesting having him as a different character.

One Tree Hill 6x12

Wow what an episode i honestly don't know where to start, i mean the ending left us with so many question but this episode answer to who attack brooke. Jamie performance was cute and adorable. Nathan i really hope he get it. Killing Hailey off , does peyton have cancer?. so much expecting a happy ending

Reply 177#177 funny-girl101's post

January 5 i can't wait but this gives us something to think about during the break. i love all the connection they made -it's like 6 degrees of separation.

Reply 179#179 imarielle626's post

i don't know he does look kind of dodgy

Reply 181#181 imarielle626's post

Yeah now we have guess what happens next

Thread