34 12
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awe, the beginning was pretty sad.
& Skills WOULD be a better dad than Dan.
Those therapy sessions with Brooke were pretty intense!
Sam is sassy, but I think I will probably eventually like her.
I let you kiss myyy mom. LOL Jamie's so adorable.
Awe, the locker and gym scenes brought tears to my eyes. ;[
GO BROOKE. She finally stood up to her mother, I'm so proud of her.

OOOOO next week looks a bit scary even!

I'm proud of Deb. :] And for once I actually like Dan.

Oh, and I think something's going to happen with Samantha and Brooke, like Brooke's going to take her in or something.

God I just keep loving this show more and more. :]

Brooke and Sam, I'm lovin' it.

I'm not going to put any spoilers in for you guys since the show hasn't been put up on here... but I thought it was really cheesy and not very good. Chad needs to stick to acting............

That made me lol.

When's the next ep?

Awe that's so cute. I can't wait till tonite. I'm watching it on my tv for suuure.

Hmm, to be honest since I found out that the title of the last episode was named after a song by one of my favorite bands, I was kind of hoping they'd at least play that song on the show but they didn't. Bah.
Anywho, it was a good episode. Two more weeks for the next one, I'm gonna go crazy. ):

I can't get enough of Quinn and Clay. I love this couple more than I've loved any other couple on this show. Haha, not sure why.. they're just so cute.

Such an emotional episode. It had me crying a bit. :[

& that Katie bitch better back off Clay. If anything happens to Clay and Quinn will be pissed.

WAIT, they decided to do another season? F'REAL?!?! Omg. But seriously, wtf. I hate Katie. Quinn & Clay better be okay!

I loved the flashbacks on this episode, they made me smile and tear up at times. Then it reminds me that this show is almost over and I'm going to be super sad when it is. It is my favorite show and no one ever wants their favorite show to end. ): OMG I friggin love clay and quinn! That cracker eating contest was priceless. Also, i so knew Chloe wouldn't actually give Brooke and Julian her baby. That's just the way it always goes in tv shows. Anyway, poor Brooke.. can't she ever catch a break?

Ugh, I hope they at least bring Peyton and Lucas and Sawyer back for the last episode. Along with Karen and (I believe her daughter's name is Lily right?)

[ Last edited by dannixx at 4-20-2011 06:35 ]

I'm sure she'll tell them soon, I mean she's bound to.

34 12
Thread