Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 98#98 spratt89's post

it was going to happen one day

another preview

[ Last edited by bala at 9-11-2008 06:42 ]

Reply 102#102 dannixx's post

There all promo i can find next episode

Reply 106#106 dannixx's post

I'm sorry to tell you that moderator for this show is currently unavailable at present moment but knowing her she might do combined quiz for this and next week episode

brooke promo

Reply 113#113 funny-girl101's post

what did you expect?

Reply 116#116 spratt89's post

This was a sad episode-explaining to Jamie about Quetin must been difficult .This what makes one tree hill what it  is that they made emotional episode like these, random gun violence happens a lot i'm glad this tv show address the problem looking at the emotional consequences of random shooting . What Quetin mother said really was touching. Peyton and brooke conversation was nice and Hailey advice to brooke was good and nathan advice was the best. who would thought all this  can happen 5 years?, .look like the trouble girl was in hailey class.

So we find out more about Carrie she lost a son      

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Well let see what this character has offer for future episode

preview

Reply 129#129 dannixx's post

Great episode next week better conclusion to carrie story-line

2 promo

One Tree Hill 6x04

back to the episode so hailey getting worried about dan thanks to jamie and i hope she finds out and it going to be intresting what happens. so nathan accept quetin but jamie is cute 'i let you kiss my mummy' but jamie i'm married to your mummy so i can kiss her and Skills .

Still a good episode   

Reply 133#133 dannixx's post

i'm looking forward to it will hailey feel sorry for dan?

he's injuried

Reply 136#136 funny-girl101's post

it's going to be a good episode

Reply 139#139 dannixx's post

yeah I'm glad Dan finally killed the right person this time , it's going to be interesting what happens dan from now on with him ?.

As  to peyton story-line i have to agree with spratt  but she's a girl who always wanted to know about her father that's the thing she always want to know, I'm not sure if he is or not but by him taking a drink i have to assume that he is.

It's a good episode a bit boring in places but happy about the ending

[ Last edited by bala at 9-30-2008 17:57 ]

two promo

Preview

Preview

Reply 146#146 dannixx's post

Well this was a nice episode, poor peyton finding out who her dad he was awful to her but than he made up it up saying he's sorry, Brooke telling peyton was nice about the attack but her and sam won't work out. slam ball look like fun.

NEWS

Quote:
James Van Der Beek is to make a guest appearance in an episode of One Tree Hill.

Thread