31 12
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I felt sorry for Dan!  I was actually hoping he'd escape...then they pulled that trapped in crazy Nanny Carrie's house bit!!!

Reply 151#151 bala's post

Peyton's brother's name is Derek...come on how can you forget that?  remember crazy stalker derek who pretended to be Peyton's real brother.

I am wondering the same thing about how Peyton knows that guy.  Obviously from LA, but I wonder what he did to make her react that way.

so i just want to mention that "pulling a nanny carrie" has now become an action...seriously though we had these adorable little kids come trick-or-treating the day before halloween on campus and people would say how cute they are and how they just want to steal the little kids and stuff like that, and a line similar to, "but i'm not nanny carrie" is always thrown in after even people who don't watch the show understand.  It's like the "go brooke yourself" line, the writers are creating their own OTH language lol

Reply 161#161 bala's post

I agree Haley has an amazing voice!  I have some of her songs on my iPod.  It was nice to see a little bit of Mia again and Q as well.  I too am glad Lucas punched Julian, but I also hope Luke does the movie because well his book is supposed to be really good and would probably make a good movie (haha his book into a movie would be the show ) anyway even though Julian is who he is, Lucas should let that hurt his career.  I mean he worked with Lindsay after leaving her so why not work with Julian?

Reply 164#164 bala's post

but business doesn't have to be about who you like or don't like.  He doesn't have to like Julian, Julian just has to do his part of the job and Lucas his and other than interacting professionally they don't have to really like each other.

I don't want Peyton to have cancer!  I was really thinking it was going to be and ectopic pregnancy.  They just can't kill of Peyton!  Or Haley for that matter! lol

James Lucas Scott has got to be the cutest thing that has happened to primetime television!  

So it looks like Nathan might finally be making his comeback!  It was nice to see the flashbacks with Q and see how much influence Q had over Nathan and his drive for making his comeback!

So I still don't like Julian, but i'm sort of warming up to him the way he acted with Sam.  I don't like this idea much, but I can totally see him and Brooke raising her together in a way.

Reply 180#180 bala's post

like i said i don't like it, but i can still see it happening.  He has some compassion in him he keeps hidden which we saw when he was looking for Sam.  Maybe it is something about her that reminds him of himself, but the two of them have some weird connection (not in the pedophiliac way though!)

Just when you think Jamie can't get any cuter...

I like Mia and Chase.  I mean he's a little old for her, but they're cute together.  Too bad he had to work on their date though!  But that kareokee scene with him and Nathan (and Jamie and Andre) was adorable and hilarious!  I would have also liked to see Haley and Mia sing together too!

I wonder what Peyton will have to say about Brooke and Julian.  He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy.

I hope Mouth and Millie will work things out eventually.  Maybe with her in NY for a while helping out with the costumes for the movie it will help them clear their heads and realize they really love each other and forgive each other because you can tell they want to.  I'm glad they aren't just getting back together because that is not realistic, but I hope they do eventually get back together.

Reply 197#197 funny-girl101's post

I know what you mean about Julian.  He comes off as a bad guy, but when you see him with Brooke and Sam you can see he really isn't.  Then upon learning everything Peyton thought about him is not true, he really isn't that bad of a guy.  He was just Lucas's competition

Mia and Chase bothers me too!  He is so much older than her for one (not that that is anything new for tv) but i don't know its weird seeing them together!

On the Lucas-Haley marriage, i can see how a director could see that though because when I first started watching the show I alway thought they would eventually end up together.  Of course then things changed!

Reply 199#199 bala's post

haha both great Brooke preview lol I love Brooke =)

James Lucas Scott why are you so adorable?!?!?!  I swear they just threw him into the show to melt the hearts of girls everywhere!  I had a feeling his friend was going to be an adult.  Best Jamie line from the episode: "He was in jail you know"  His jealousy was adorable!  After all he's only 6.  Okay enough on Jamie.

I hope Haley doesn't get fired!  But she did the right thing!  Principals are not allowed to censor school media.  I was on yearbook staff at my school and our principal tried to stop us from printing something (I can't remember what it was now), but we fought him that we have freedom of press and can print what we want.  Our teacher advisor was the only one who could tell us something was not appropriate to print, and even with that we could convince him on some occasions.  It's not like we were trying to print profanity or anything inappropriate.  Oh but back to Haley, she just did what she was told, picked the best essay.  How can a school have the audacity to tell a student her life is not appropriate for the newspaper?  It's not like it was a wildly inappropriate fiction essay, it was a biographical account of the hardships in her life!

I'm really glad Lucas showed up at Peyton's appointment.  Just what she needed!  and Skills as the baby proofer lmao!  Junk almost drowned in the toilet haha

That director guy is a (fill in word here).  haha sorry i couldn't think of a good enough word to describe him so pick your own.  Ugh!  I just hope the movie comes out good Lucas deserves it!  I wonder how much of this process we will get to see.

Julian and Brooke are cute together!  He was a mathlete And on the topic of Brooke and Peyton sharing 3 guys.  Did anyone else notice Brooke pretty much took Peyton's sloppy seconds (if you want to call it that). Nathan Peyton dated first, not that Brooke dated him second, they just made that tape after Peyton/Nathan.  Leyton for the first time came before Brucas.  And finally Peyton dated Julian before Brooke.  Just thought that was interesting.

31 12
Thread