43 123
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 264#264 funny-girl101's post

I know what you mean, it was like a discouraged look. It was like he was thinking: "Oh man, she already has a guy in her life (like he thought she was single and found out that it wasn't true). I also got that feeling with Dan, but I hope that he changed. When he said that the doctor was right and that the guy really was in bad shape, I didn't know if he meant that as he was going to leave him alone or if he may do something to him because he is already in  such bad shape. I really hope that the writers don't go that way because we have all seen enough of "Bad Dan" and I think that it would be nice to see a different side of him...especially for Jamie's sake. I mean, let him at least  have one good grandparent on Nathan's side. As far as Brooke and Ethan, I think that it would be nice to see Brooke with someone who is as successful as herself and is as much of a kind and giving person.

Can I first just say that it hit me yesterday morning that they probably weren't going to let us know who Lucas called until next season. Why do they do this to us? Poor Dan...I'm so happy that they didn't make him resort back to the old Dan because that storyline is very played out. I could tell by how he was walking that was probably going to happen. I really hope that he didn't/doesn't die. I don't really like Lucas much lately, I think that he was still pretty mean to Peyton when he said "Its just a dream, right?" I mean, I know that its hard and I know that Peyton said "No" when he proposed but it was a big step for them to be so young and I do not think that he should hold that against her. People make mistakes. Unless he had an epiphany or Hailey's words finally got to him or something, my guess is that he called Lindsey or maybe even Brooke. The only reason that I say Brooke is because it seemed like he went to her house looking for more (like trying to pick up hints or any possible mutual feelings). I really do think that Lindsey was on the receiving end but that all depends on how long the storyline is willing to keep Lucas and Peyton apart. I do agree that the beginning was the cutest and the ending song was perfect. I love Hailey's voice; I think that she is really talented. Go Nathan on putting his fears behind him, as Jamie did, and on finally making it past Quentin. Deb is like really  nearing the line of being a disgrace...I mean, come on. How far is she going to go before she finally stops? Brooke and Angie looked so cute together when they were getting ready for the beach. I think that this was a great season finale and I look forward to September 1st. Thats awesome how they moved the return date way up...it almost compensates for the strike.

I just realized that its probably not Brooke...for sure because she was waiting for a phone call to tell her when Angie was safe at home. So, she probably got that call. Peyton also told Mia to have that guy call her if she saw him again. So, she  probably got the call from that guy who said that he knew Ellie. So, then Lucas would have had to call Lindsey.

[ Last edited by nye87 at 5-21-2008 20:57 ]

That is true, but I didn't know if they would try to change around the storyline and say something like she didn't actual leave Tree Hill or something. I just hope that Lucas finally makes his mind up and stays loyal to whomever he picks (for once...not including he and Peyton's most recent relationship).

43 123
Thread