Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 spratt89's post

no you don't get there meant 3 more episode after that but NBC said they end it-no point in contiue it since this was meant to be the last season.why waste promote a show again if it going end anyway. nothing they can do

http://community.tvguide.com/blo ... Scoop-Las/800034137

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

exactly but the networks didn't

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

it's a business at the end of the day

3 previews

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

At least we know dan can talk-this is going to be interesting she has no idea about dan heart condition and if he dies it going to be interesting.

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

why would she? only nathan,lucas and hailey know about dan heart condition-no-one else

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

that girl who shop-lifted the dress

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

victoria is her mum

Reply 74#74 spratt89's post

tomorrow

Reply 76#76 dannixx's post

These thing happen when show clash

Promo for next episode

yes i know last night episode updated but no harm posting next weeks

i just seen it and i'm not going post it because it's sad

The episode is worth the wait-it was purely shocking

[ Last edited by bala at 9-9-2008 18:50 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by angel17halo at 9-9-2008 20:25  
  For the record, I think Peyton is crazy to believe that Brooke got her bruises by falling down the stairs..   
Well she's distracted -can we please wait until the episode get added before we discuss it.

Thanks guys but we don't ruin this fantastic episode by spoil it for fans who have not seen it

Reply 84#84 angel17halo's post

Yes but that when episode has added member have not seen it -fair enough if this normal episode i wouldn't mind but ending as you know was surprising

One Tree Hill 6x02

Well since the episode has been added i have to say i didn't see that coming at all i mean having Quetin get killed just like that show you why there are best but i don't know-i'm just not too sad to see him go-i never really like him but he didn't deserve that and i can't wait next episode. i going add all the promos later after this comment so don't worry about.

look like Kerry plan is slightly mess up if dan dies she can't get jamie and if only she had waited for transplant just a few days and her plan would worked but making him eat cockroaches was purely disgusting

promo/previews

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

it show you how good the writers are

Reply 90#90 dannixx's post

i just want it over-when hailey going walk-in on him-i thought she was going in this episode

another preview

Reply 94#94 spratt89's post

this why we watch OTH-this why it has lasted 5 season-it's because of these type of story-lines

Reply 96#96 spratt89's post

not many show that can shocks us after 5 years?

Thread