Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I like this season.. It's very interesting.. I want to see Lucas and Peyton get back together.. also Brooke to have a great retionship with the bartender.. although they have been hitting off very well already.. also i hope that this show continues on to Nathan's son as a teen.. growing up with Lucas and Peyton's son.. Wouldn't that be great.. kinda cute.. playing off of Lucas and Nathtan's past with out the whole father thing..
I would love to see a reunion of all the past characters reunite not just the five...Like Jake and his daughter or Peyton's half brother or that chick that always got into touble(the one that got expelled for Brooke)or well i guess you get the point.. I really want to see Jake and his daughter and how he's doing... (that would be cool, exciting)

[ Last edited by onetolove at 3-3-2008 15:28 ]
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Yay.. The show is back.. Took forever!!

I think Dan has changed to.. But he still has that sarcastic attitude.

I'm so mad at LUCAS.. He blames Peyton for the break up with Lindsey.. That's so sad i feel so bad for her.. Ohh and for baby Angie.. She came out strong.. Yay.. for her.. About the mom (DEB) and what's his name the ass. couch.. that is so nasty..

I can't believe we have to wait so long for a new episode

Thread