Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 209#209 bala's post

OMG, OMG, OMG. Jackson dancing Soulja Boy!?!?! That is THE cutest thing ever! I love the way James picked him up in the end.

Reply 210#210 funny-girl101's post

I just realized that that was taken at the Annual Charity Game. I totally forgot about that. *going to search for pictures now*

Brucas cuteness at the end!! Eek. That was a cute scene.

I felt bad for Dan. He seems to have changed and no one acknowledges that he saves Jamie. I mean, it seems everybody knows what happened at the motel because of what Skillz said, but they don't give Dan the credit he deserves. And the way Nathan just walked out after Dan told him about it! That was kind of..harsh. Dan might be going back to his old ways...I hope not though.

Deb and "Bucko" the clown was disgusting. I cannot believe she did that AT HER GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Where was she all those 4-5 years? Hasn't she changed at all during that time?

And as usual, Jamie is THE cutest kid.

3 more episodes left for this season!!!

Reply 218#218 nye87's post

Your theory about Lucas is spot on. He does seem to want the girls he can't get.

That would be so awkward!!
Jamie: "Grandma Deb, what were you doing there?"
Deb: "Oh, nothing honey. Why don't you go check out the presents you got?"
*out walks the creepy clown*
Jamie: "Uhhh, grandma Deb, why is the clown still here?"

Reply 220#220 bala's post

Ouch. That's harsh from Nathan. I mean, I understand if Lucas acts that way towards Dan. After all, Keith was pretty much Lucas' dad growing up. I wonder how Lucas will handle the news. The same way as Nathan or more forgiving?

Reply 222#222 bala's post

I don't think he's lying because I've read spoilers about him being put second on the list for getting a heart transplant - behind a reverend. And Dan's not too happy about that.... The season finale is gonna be epic.

Reply 224#224 bala's post

Umm...the CW announced that OTH will get a 6th season a while ago...

Didn't you post it on the forum here?

Reply 226#226 bala's post

You always beat me to it, Bala!! I was just gonna post that preview and then I come here and it's like, oh Bala posted it yesterday already.

Reply 228#228 bala's post

Bala, I think you misunderstood me. I never said you couldn't post previews. I was commenting on how fast you are to find these. The moment I saw the Brooke/Lucas/Angie preview, I was like "I'm so posting this on the forum," and I come here to find you having already posted it. I have nothing against that, I was just trying to say that you are one fast fan.

I stumbled across this video just a minute ago and I can't get over how cute and nice it is.

Jackson and Sophia make the best match.

Reply 236#236 bala's post

WOAH. WHAT!?!? Nooooo. That contradicts everything I've read so far. I hope it's like a dream or something that Peyton has.

By the way, that promo totally seemed like a promo for Gossip Girl.

Can't wait till the episode gets added.

Reply 245#245 bala's post

Those girls are definitely lucky. That must've been so surreal and exciting!  

Hehehe, I love the part where they showed everybody signing autographs and little Jackson had like a stamp that he was using..

Reply 247#247 bala's post

Yeah. I am dying to see the episode though.

I don't know, I might just do some easy questions and stick 'em in next week's quiz.

So yeah, I got around to watching 5x16 on the CW's website. It was a pretty good episode. Expect 3 or so questions on the next quiz from this episode.

Reply 253#253 moppybrody's post

Yeah, you can. But it usually takes longer for them to upload it than vip.tv-video.net. It's usually put up on Thursday/Friday-ish. And then you also have to deal with the multiple breaks in between the episode. I prefer using this site, but ... yeah.

Reply 263#263 nye87's post

That's it! I was like "Hmmm...the doctor looks like someone," but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was. And then after reading your post, I was like "OHHHH, YES! THAT'S IT!"

Anyways, I definitely see something between Brooke and the doctor. There were definitely some moments between them (for example: when he came to tell Brooke that the surgery went well and then Lucas came in and he looked kind of, I don't know....I can't really describe it, but it's just in the way he looked at her.. And oh, of course, that scene towards the end.)

The Jamie and Nathan scenes were too cute for words.

Deb is just....gross. Gross gross gross. First Bucko the clown, now Skillz? What? Does she have ANY respect for her family? I mean, the clown...okay, well it's not okay...but he isn't that close to the family..you get the point. But SKILLZ? Skillz who's like really really really close to Haley, Nathan and Jamie? That's just way too wrong.

Mia!! I loved her version of Hallelujah. And then Starburst tour thingy...I love how they incorporate stuff from real live into the show. Like the soundtracks (the Friends For Benefits CD that Peyton produced, and then the Road Mix that they used in season 4 when going on the roadtrip...) Yeah.

Haha at Peyton and her reaction when she found Haley on the roof. "Haley, no! Don't jump! You have too much to live for!"

Why did Lindsey feel the need to call Lucas is what I'm wondering? I mean, seriously, who calls their ex to tell them something like that? I think she might be trying to get Lucas jealous/anger him. If that's the case, well she sure did succeed. What Lucas said to Peyton was pretty harsh. But he was drunk and vulnerable, so maybe he didn't mean it. But then again, Mia's words: "Guys tell the truth when they're drunk."

Dan...I really hope he isn't gonna go back to his old ways in trying to get that spot on the heart transplant list. He looked seriously menacing in that last scene of him in the hospital.

Next week's promo was INTENSE! I sort of can't wait, but I sort of can. I mean, I can't wait because it looks really really good, but...it's gonna be the season finale and that means that there's gonna be an One Tree Hill shortage for 2-3 months.  :    Anyways, Lucas with a mohawk! I'm speechless. :D Do I see Lindsey entering Lucas' door? And...who did he call? Peyton, most likely not. Not after he said this. But then again, the book..... Brooke., though the chances are small that it's her, I know for sure that she will be at the airport next episode. Lucas tends to do stupid things when he's sad and broody. *cough*Season1*cough* Though, I don't think Brooke will follow him. She sees him as a friend, I don't think there's anything more to that for her. So yeah, either Peyton or Lindsey! Can't wait!!!

Reply 266#266 bala's post

Yes, I do realize that. I was actually thinking of not putting it, but then I was like "Eh, people'll probably go to the quiz first and then read this or write a review." And if they come here first, well, I'm glad I helped them a little.

Jannah, I so agree with what you put about Brooke.

About the preview...are the writers trying to turn this whole thing into a love square now?   ....That reminds of that quote Brooke said back in season 1 about everything turning into a big rectangle...plus one. I think it went something along the lines of  "I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is..."  Anyways, yeah. First they have the Brooke/Lindsey/Peyton thing going on in the preview, now Haley saying it?

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-14-2008 15:39 ]

Reply 276#276 bala's post

He had his normal hair when Peyton brought him home. However, we don't know how much time passed between last episode and next episode. For all we know, Lucas might've gone out and come home drunk again...

But I really can't see Peyton doing that. No matter how harsh Lucas was to her, she still loves him and I really don't see her going that low. I agree with angel17halo that Lucas probably got it when he was drunk and didn't remember.

Reply 278#278 bala's post

Jamie is always cute. Can you just imagine him with a mohawk?

Reply 261#261 nye87's post

Quote:
I especially loved Mia's version of Hallelujah.
Yes! I didn't really like her version that much when I heard it on the show. But I put the song on my iPod a few days ago, and it's been growing on me. I've been listening to it non-stop. :D Kate Voegele's voice is amazing.

Thread