Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 235#235 funny-girl101's post

i know new episode isn't up but here shocking promo forNEXT EPISODE

That's the promo i found and yes i think it's misleading but we don't know the details

Reply 240#240 dannixx's post

So do i but it wasn't a very good episode it's was alright

LUCKY GUYS

Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2008 06:58 ]

Reply 244#244 angel17halo's post

it's a guy thing -man hate having too much haor in summer so we shave it off but winter let it grow.

Reply 246#246 funny-girl101's post

look like you can't do a quiz this week

Enjoy your week off  doing a quiz

Reply 257#257 KaitlynReynolds's post

That promo look good i wonder why he going to las vagas?

Reply 259#259 KaitlynReynolds's post

episode 17 has been updated

Reply 264#264 funny-girl101's post

you do realise you gave away one of the answers in the quiz by your comment?.

Anyway i notice everyone is talking about latest episode but no-one talking about last week episode so I'm going 2 reviews in one, last week episode i couldn't believe Hailey threw Jamie card in the bin and look what happen in the next episode, Jamie walked by himself if hailey knew anything could happend to him but the way she spoke to him was so calm,  most mother would of shouted at their kid if they saw their child walking down the street unsupervised, it's good thing nothing bad happen. i didn't think Nathan too harsh on dan he made a good point about keith but dan tombstone was a bit too much i mean did anyone see the size of it, 3 times bigger than keith one?

The latest episode well i love when they go back in time in the episode to show how the various situation came to be, that makes the episode more interesting but i don't blame Lucas it same thing with ross and racheal thing in friend if racheal wasn't there would ross say her name?, anyway that's beside the point is that lucas is angry i don't think he mean that but i can't believe how harsh you are on him, he just lost woman he loves you guys are having a go at him-give him a break for heaven sake. peyton just feel guilty at least she helped him to his bed.i like what he said to peyton , i just feel no point of having her on the show.

Deb- the writer are trying make her comic relief but Skills well i think it would be more interesting Nathan walked in on that but come on,  this to guy how many times have you gone to your friend house and notice how attractive there mother is? -like she said they are consulting adults it's not like he's under age he's what 22

Dan-look like he might kill the no 1 guy on transplant list?

Mouth-sometimes i think he's too good to be true i mean come on he should use the footage it's not like that his best friends, it's part of life and i think he messed up a good opportunity for promotion. the least he could do edit certain bits out that's what i would of done.

nice preview

Preview season-finale

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-14-2008 15:33 ]

Another sneak peak

LOL-love lucas new hair-style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkZiTmFPPVA

[ Last edited by bala at 5-15-2008 12:28 ]

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 5-15-2008 14:41 ]

Reply 273#273 angel17halo's post

there just 1 question did peyton do that?

Reply 275#275 angel17halo's post

unless I'm mistaken when Lucas told her i hate you he had his normal hair didn't he?

it couldn't be when it was drunk?

Reply 277#277 funny-girl101's post

Oh right i see

was it cute that jamie said he wanted one too?

Reply 279#279 funny-girl101's post

yes i can

One Tree Hill 5x18

Can someone tell me what peyton wrote on basket ball court i couldn't read everything all i got was that i will always love you -lucas ,There were some other stuff written but i couldn't see all the words. OMG i never thought i was say this poor Dan just when he was about turn around he get hit by a car i know you all say he deserve it but i still feel bad for him he didn't kill that guy he die normally so i think we were going see better side of him but now we will never know.

Who was Lucas calling?-we don't know but it's between Lindsey and Peyton?. i suspect it's peyton but we got wait until new season to find out.

Reply 283#283 dannixx's post

yes it is

Reply 285#285 dannixx's post

writer strike reduced that

Reply 292#292 kwargalla's post

That would be interesting

OTH Season 6 Discussion & Promo (Spoilers will be included)

[ Last edited by bala at 9-2-2008 17:09 ]

Thread