Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Tree Hill

Well it's time for me to do a series finale review of this show, first of all I can believe how long this series lasted 9 Years which is a long time even for a teen show, for those of you who remember this show started in same year as The OC . That shows this series must of had some secret even Dawson creek only lasted 6 season so what made this series so popular i think answer to this were the characters on the show. This show had a bad guy Dan Scott and what he did certainly made this show appealing but it's the show good writing from the writer that give enough substance to actor to make this show successful.

The one thing i liked how character have been developed for most show as soon as the character finished high school the show would normally be over but creator was smart given them adult lives but using a time jumping passed high school into adult lives and this what made this series so great, was the ability to see how these character have changed from being teenager to parents.

Now i still not sure how i feel about last episode, the music break in between storyline was unique way to say goodbye to the show and end was nice touch. The message about dream is rather optimistic while it great to believe in it's the question can you achieve something you can and something you can't. I have enjoyed this show and i am going to miss it.

Thread