35 12
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That's got to be a dream... I think this is just another one of those misleading promos that make us think that something is going to happen, but somehow it's not what it seems...  

WATCH BALA'S VIDEO ABOVE BEFORE READING....

Possible Spoiler....

I can't believe Lucas shaved his head... AGAIN!! I like his season 5 hair... It's the best yet, and now he has to go back to his season 2 hair!? I hope Mia's actually coming back... I want to see her at TRIC... Man, those girls are lucky!! As usual, Jamie is as cute as ever... Thanks for sharing the link, Bala!   

Hate Is Safer Than Love

It was an OK episode.. My favorite parts were all the ones with Jamie in it.. I love that we got to see some Nathan and Jamie bonding time as well as Haley and Jamie. Jamie seems really mature for his age and it showed in the Haley and Jamie scene at the park..

The season finale looks interesting... I have a weird hunch that Lucas at the airport scene is going to be the final scene of the season and we won't get to know who he is talking to until next season..  I really hope that that's not the case, 'coz that would be a major cliffhanger for me.. Anyways.. I can't wait!

Reply 268#268 bala's post

Whoa... Haley included Brooke. I bet something happened between Lucas and Brooke before this scene.. I like them together, but Brooke and the doctor are also cute together, so I don't know.. It's going to be a toss up between Brooke and Peyton.. I doubt it would be Lindsey, because I really don't think (or want ) the producers to make her come back next season!  

Reply 271#271 bala's post

I hate seeing pathetic Lucas.. I like the mohawk though...

Reply 274#274 bala's post

I doubt that... I don't think Peyton would do something that low.. I think Lucas might have gotten it somewhere while he was drunk so he didn't know any better.    

On top of the great season finale episode, both the opening and ending songs were really amazing..   
Although I would love to see a Brucas reunion, I highly doubt that Lucas was calling Brooke.. If it was just an invitation to Vegas, then maybe it could be her. But then he said he wanted to get married tonight, so I really don't think it's Brooke.  It's between Lindsey and Peyton, and since I don't want Lindsey to come back next season, then I guess it has to be Peyton. September 1 is actually not that bad as the premiere date of season 6... Still can't wait.

I heard the full version of Feel This and it's actually pretty good.. I want to hear more from Joy's new album.   

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

I honestly don't think it's Victoria.. I think Brooke will soon make up with her mom and she would find comfort in her... Plus, how could she possibly do that to her only daughter. Maybe it was just a random attack.. Although I think that's unlikely.   

For the record, I think Peyton is crazy to believe that Brooke got her bruises by falling down the stairs..  

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Sorry.. but it says right on the subject of the thread that spoilers will be included...  

Reply 168#168 dannixx's post

Hahaha.. Oh my gosh.. I said the exact same thing after I saw the episode.. I'm not going to comment about the story of the episode yet as not to spoil it for the others, but I will say that not one of the actor's is able to act or speak as if they were in the 1940s.. bad acting from most of them..

Based on the promo, the new episode will air on January 5. Long time, I know..

I'm glad Daneel Harris is only a guest star... Here's to hoping she doesn't become a regular. I think Dan's character is pointless at this point. His storyline just takes time off from other characters' more interesting plots. It's like his story is a completely different show. No relation whatsoever to the other characters of the show.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I personally wouldn't  wonder. The other character's of the show might as well have forgotten about him too. I think Dan was mentioned only once and it was in a random conversation about Lucas and his heart condition and how Dan has the same thing.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

LOL... He doesn't have to die.. I just want him to be written off the show.. They could say he's moving to another country where nobody knows about what he's done in the past and make a fresh start... Just saying... Depending on how his story's gonna go, I'm probably gonna be ok w/ Dan still being on the show. Just for right now I feel like it's so pointless.

35 12
Thread