Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I stoped watching one tree hill acouple of seasons ago and am just getting back into watching with the new season.  I'm enjoying the operaness of the show again.  One thing that it could lose though is the Quentin guy.  I know they need him to keep the basketball team story line with the guys jobs attached to it going and to give Nathan something to do but i don't like him!!  He rude, selfish and sexually harrasing hailey and the way he speaks to lucas, it's just to fake.  I'm sorry but realisticaly why would anyone go out of their way to help the little s**t.  Yes i believe people should help others but this guy doesn't deserve it!

two thumbs up for Millicent and Mouth hooking up in the future.  He needs a girlfriend who actually cares about him, it's about time he gets some good in his life. They'd make a cute cuple

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 1-24-2008 01:38 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

No need to re-say what everyones saying about carrie but dido!!!  One thing to add though is i've been a nanny and please you don't walk into your bosses bedroom when they have no pants on.  
The payton /lucas fight was about time.  they need to work though those issues.
I hope mouth and brooke's assistant get together sooner than later.  he's in one unhealthy relationship!!

all and all great episode!

check out next episode preview here

episode 5x11

what a cliff hanger.  can't wait to hear the reason she gives him!!

LOVED the opening song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope dan is really dead because where does that story line really go?  Yes he's your father but he murdered your uncle/his own brother, would you EVER let him get to know your child?  my answer would be NO.  might be cold but protecting your child takes presidency over anything else.  

I hope it's Peyton, Lucas was calling.  I agree that brooke and lucas love each other but i think it's transcended  past lovers to life friends. Lindsey annoys me! and Peyton has been pining over lucas for the whole season, so hopefully the writers give it to her.

Mouth & Millie? big question mark there - i hope they stick around but in saying that they didn't really have a strong story line this season so they better think of something for them to stick around for.

I'm happy nathen and hailey ended the season on a positive note.
All in all excellent season final! i know i'll be tuning in next season!

Just had an idea of how next season is gonna start.
Lucas called peyton and they went off to vegas and got hitched - sounds great doesn't it BUT wait when they get home lindsey is there to inform lucas she's pregnant.  That's what her assitant was asking if she had told lucas not just that she missed him.  
what's everyone else think?

great premiere - it took me all day to watch it due to complacations but finally i saw the whole thing

I'm happy for payton & lucas but really i actually wanted to see them actually tie the knot cause it's stopable untill they actually do.  loved the full circle back to the original hotel room.
is mouth and millie gone for good? i like millie and hope she isn't really gone - she really helped brooke in a way her other friends couldn't so fingers crossed they'll be back.
brooke - i can't believe someone attacked her - and how bad will it be if victoria actually did this.  she's her mother for heaven sake.
Now onto carrie -& dan - spells nothing but troble.

Reply 29#29 funny-girl101's post

i totally agree. i feel sorry for dan (yes i wished he didn't make it past last season) i figured out way before they showed that she had him elsewhere than a real hospital.

yes he's a horrible person but no one deserves to be psyco napped by carrie.

Reply 37#37 spratt89's post

where did you get that brooke was questioning her friendship with payton?  

Thread