Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 10

I'm warning you guys, this episode is going to make you mad , she finally did it she managed to break up Haley and Nathan for good . She made Jamie hate his mother-got to hand it to her she played it well but when Jamie was drowning i think Haley realise she had no choice but ask for a divorce but i just hope it was in moment of anger. That the thing with Haley she expect Nathan to be perfect and let face it at end of day what's done is done. can't really blame her from where she's standing. Should Nathan of lied just left it at No?.

Racheal a drug addict doesn't really surprise me but the bar tender really impressed me in this episode he handle a dangerous situation quite well and i got to admit i think he could be one for brooke but we will just have wait and see.   

Well i can't believe we didn't get to hear the decision about Dan parole we hope it was denied but we just don't know. I think it's easier for Lucas to hate Dan than it is for Nathan to hate dan and i think deep down he think he needs dan to help him. Now with divorce i think Nathan is going turn to Dan.

Peyton storyline *yawn*

I'm glad Jamie is OK

Reply 107#107 nye87's post

Still saw the promo for next episode it doesn't look good.

Hailey: i shouldn't of tried to change you it was a mistake

Wow that one powerful line.

Reply 113#113 nye87's post

Wait until next week to find out what happens i think main thing Jamie is ok.

Best lines
Haley:I know this is probably really hard for you to understand, cuz you're so little. Nanny Carrie wasn't a very nice lady, and she needed to go away.
Jamie:I wish nanny Carrie was my mama

Now that writer really using jamie cuteness a bit too far

Reply 115#115 sddvasquez's post

That kids for you-you know what they are like but one thing was hailey to blame for this whole situation if she hired older women to look after Jamie they wouldn't be an issue?. mind you an older women making a move on Nathan is rather amusing.

ok, i just watched the episode and dan got out of jail was expecting him to make an appearance at Jamie party and he didn't which is a surprise and hailey I'm guessing she been thinking about Nathan and her think Lucas is going same mistake as nathan but it look like wedding is going to go through so it will be interesting to see what happens next week i just wish hailey explain Carrie was responsible for breaking them up but i suppose that would upset Jamie.

Reply 130#130 funny-girl101's post

can't get rid of her can we

is this last episode for sometime or will they be one next week?

Reply 139#139 funny-girl101's post

thanks i just want to make sure

Well i was really hoping lucas was going get married but how the hell can a comet makes her doubt her wedding it beyond me but she figured it out at alter i think it wasn't good idea intept the getting on and ask her 'what did you mean by romatic'-that gave it way that was bite lucas in the ass and it did.

As to dan seriously i saw that coming a mile away but now dan is back the question is how are they going prevent jamie from getting know Dan, knowing dan he needed prove he changed yes threaten to kill her but let face it nathan couldn't control her and he made it worse-it would funny to see dan become a father to Nathan help him win back hailey that would be the only way i believe he has changed.

he has 5 years to think about his life let see if he has changed.

Reply 148#148 funny-girl101's post

i did your quiz-i didn't want ruin it.

you will like this video
Since you love him so much

Reply 157#157 funny-girl101's post

see i always find the videos you like

Reply 159#159 imarielle626's post

that problem for 4 years cast never worried about swearing they got used to it but with kids on set they had make sure they couldn't swear. i suspected dan was big swearer-100$-i wnder what he said that was so bad?

only 1 more week until new episode

Don't Click this (Spoiler)

As always bring you latest videos on one tree hill

Well, that's one way to say thank you

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-12-2008 12:55 ]

Reply 170#170 funny-girl101's post

i saw that video

Another preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YG70qkE66V8

[ Last edited by bala at 4-12-2008 20:04 ]

Reply 174#174 funny-girl101's post

You guys really love the video i find i try my best not post too many spoiler but when i saw that video i thought this is something you guys would like to see as it doesnt ruin anything but we could discuss her point to both hailey and Nathan about giving up their dream raise Jamie that heart of the whole problem.

Episode have been updated

ok, this episode was so slow and boring but it nice to see 1 month had pass and we see how things are going-come on please tell no-one was surprised brooke didn't get approved for the adoption. i saw that coming a mile away.

Jamie and dan-i like there secret relationship and to be honest i coming over to the side dan has changed i can't wait to see what happen when hailey and nathan find out jamie is in contact with Dan.

Quote:
Mark Schwahn on the show...I don't know, I couldn't help but laugh a little when I saw him walk in.
You see i wasn't sure if that was him or not but seem it was-it was strange to have him there

Thread