Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

See the new Promo for next week, episode 5x18.

HERE

I totally can't wait... Who is Lucas calling? I actually can't see him calling Peyton. Amd why would it be Brooke? I think he tries again with Lindsey, but I guess we will see for sure next week...

Reply 258#258 bala's post

Well, you can get quickly married in Las Vegas, can't you? It's a really daring city...

Episode 5x17

I liked the episode, but I don't think it will be one of my favourite 'Must re-watch 1000s of times' episode.

Skills/Deb storyline - did the writers run out of ideas? Seriously, this was just strange and weirded me out. I hope this will be a one time thing and not be continued. Anyway, I know Deb is Nathan's mum and Jamie's grandmother, but would she be my mother, she wouldn't go anywhere near my child...

I agree with Brooke and the doctor, there was a wholelot of chemistry there. And did anyone else think that the doctor looked totally like Andy Hargrove?

Lucas... Lucas... Lucas...   This was just mean. And him being drunk is not an excuse for hurting Peyton the way he did.

I liked Mouth's gesture to destroy the tape. He is such a purely moral character, it sometimes seems too much even.

Now I can't wait what there is to be expected in next week's episode...

nye87 Thanks for the links. I'll also be off to YouTube to see if anyone by chance has uploaded Mia's Hallelujah, that one was really great.

Is Dan really dead though? I mean, can you seriously imagine the show without it's prototypical evil monster? And he didn't really get much of a chace to be evil this season...

And my bet would be that Lucas is calling Lindsey. Seeing as she called him before, teling him that she lied, was sorry and missing him all the time. I just don't see why it would be Brooke, there was nothing but friendship between them,  a marriage would not be explicable. And he did talk to Peyton before and told her he had moved on. I just can't see him be so jumpy and then call her to get married... But then again, she said that marrying him was her dream...

And who is the mysterious man that knows Elli? We never really saw him call Peyton. Why stress this detail so much when it wasn't someone important?

And thank you very much for not playing out the whole creepy Deb/Skillz thing... That was just so yakky...

And will Mouth leave?   With Millicent?

I seriously can't wait for the next season, so many open questions...

Thread