Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Tree Hill 6x22

Well this was very emotional episode wasn't it?

One Tree Hill Webclip

Reply 222#222 writemako's post

i love how brooke got back at Julian

Reply 224#224 codebreaker's post

yes i think next week season finale and i suspect she going die because the actress is leaving the show

Reply 226#226 codebreaker's post

i really don't know are they a match?

Quote:
Chad Michael Murray is leaving One Tree Hill, it has been confirmed.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the 27-year-old will not be returning for the show's seventh season next fall.

His co-star Hilarie Burton, who plays Peyton in The CW's teen drama, is also exiting the show. Reports suggest that a deal could not be reached between the network and the stars, resulting in their departure from the series.

It is understood that two new characters will be introduced to fill the gaps in the cast left by Murray and Burton.
SOURCE

Reply 231#231 codebreaker's post

Well you forgot about dan and other old character returning. it was nice to Whitey and Karen . it was nice season finale

4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)

This was very good first episode, i will start with Mouth and Skills naked house rule that was funny  than saying i love you to each other with Millie walking in was priceless.  

Nathan agent upstage Nathan present by getting star to sign . i really didn't Julian and brooke thing lasting but they do seem in love. What a clif-hanger we hope Nathan didn't cheat but what if he did ?-he is after all a scott

What are you willing to lose

Another great episode i mean wow dan new wife Racheal those two i would never see coming it was a bit disturbing see them kiss . Hailey save bedroom records temporally and i love 3 way conversation with herself  that was funny and what about Jamie leave skill and his teacher sun burnt.

Quote:
How long will Millicent have to put up with Skills being naked in the apartment
i found that funny i like the humour it would been more funny If Skills new girlfriend decided to pay a surprise visit to his apartment that would of been great scene for a future episode. how would he explain that to her

Reply 9#9 angel17halo's post

the thing is if dan wasn't in the show you would wonder what has happen to him ?

Reply 11#11 angel17halo's post

unfortunately there only one way rid of him and that guy has 9 lives

1) Survived car dealship fire
2)Hanging himself in a jail cell
3)Asking whitey to shoot him

6 more lives left

maybe the homeless guy might kill him

Wow another great episode how racheal and dan meet was interesting i wish we could see more of Racheal has a stripper . it seem she responsible for the way dan turned out why is women want to fix damage men.

Skills asking Jamie help him with the small reptile was funny. How will Nathan explain Jamie about his new situation.  

Believe Me, I'm Lying

Well Hailey is now regrets what happen and millie got be a model and it nice of her to allow that. Mouth really needed millie but she was too busy . at least no dan in this episode

Reply 19#19 funny-girl101's post

well it was kind obvious somehow they would hook up from the start

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes that was odd

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well brooke has trained Julian well i mean Alex is what hell of dipsy girl but the ending with brooke almost strip off and she see alex in a suit was funny. Trust me anything with dan might protect nathan    but hailey know he lid which put a strain on their relationship.

Reply 25#25 funny-girl101's post

kill her

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but the look on her face when Alex told her she stripped in front of him and didn't react brooke was really angry .

Thread