35 12
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS..

I love episode 5x02. Lots of little Jamie scenes!! Every single scene I can't help but say "aawww"... I love Brooke and Peyton's reaction when Jamie decided he didn't want to race. And the way he laughed when Mouth said bye to him while he was eating his cereal!! Sooo cute!!! Right now I hate Quentin with a passion. He was so rude to Haley and he thinks he's better than everyone else, although it may seem like he is, but still. I can't wait for next week's episode.. I'd love to see more scenes between Jamie and Nathan..

Wow... didn't see that one coming!! I'm talking about Victoria being Brooke's mom!! Towards the end I was thinking, what the heck is Brooke doing letting Victoria tell her what to do when Brooke is the boss, and that she should fire her ASAP. But now that I know that she's her mom, I understood why. I loved that episode. I'm just not too fond of the Peyton storyline with the record label and everything. I'm very happy with the Scott family spending time together, that was really sweet. I hope to see more if that..

Episode 5x04

I think this episode was OK, but it is the worst episode of the season so far. Hilarie Burton's acting was so bad in this episode, especially in that scene where she was talking to Lucas outside the store. I'm sorry but talk about over-acting.. Mia's song was really good but her voice was just alright, not that exceptional.. I really love how we're starting to see the Scott family be happy. I think Carrie is going to cause a lot of trouble for the Scott's through Jamie.. I hate Brooke's mom, and I love Millicent.. What's up with Mouth and Alice? It's all very weird to me..

Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

Best episode of the season so far! For the past few episodes, I was thinking that the Peyton/Lucas storyline is being dragged out way too long, and that they should get over it, 'coz it's just high school love. After watching the flashback episode and seeing the two of them together and in love, now I'm really rooting for them...
The Naley scenes in this episode are too cute, especially when the 3 of them were playing together..
The parts I love about this episode are the Brooke and Lucas parts.. I was just thinking how awkward it was for them when they were shooting the scene on the horse drawn carriage and they were talking about marriage and how they want to spend their life together.. Or maybe it's not awkward anymore.. I mean they've both moved on, but still, it's just something to wonder about, given their history..

I can't wait for next week's episode.. The promo was unreal.. I think the last scene is just a bad dream.. Plus, we get to see 4-year-old Jamie again!!

Check out this link, people.. 5x06 sneak peek with the Scotts..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Z8iwb1H5s

De ja vu with the whole Peyton and Lucas making out on the promo scene... It's just like season 1 when Haley saw them making out at the library... I can't believe Lucas would do it again.. I mean cheat on the girl he's seeing with Peyton.. I like them together, but I don't want to root for a relationship that starts out this way..

509 For Tonight You're Only Here to Know

I really didn't like any of the new people except Millicent.. After watching the library episode, the only ones I hate now are Victoria and Carrie. I don't think my hatred for Carrie is ever going to go away.. I loved the Quentin and Jamie scene.. Tim coming back was so random, I love it.. I don't think he's coming back after that. I think this episode was the best of the season so far.

This season just keeps getting better and better. No wonder they've been signed up for another season this early in the year. I loved the Jamie and Nathan scenes in this episode.. the last one was kind of sad though. I'm also disliking Haley more and more after every episode.  I can't wait for the 100th episode.. Obviously there's going to be a major cliffhanger and we have to wait until April to find out, but whatever!

I am in LOVE with Gavin DeGraw's song "She Holds the Key" that played during the scenes including Jamie and Nathan's talk. I can't wait to here the full song. I can't find it anywhere, except the live version on youtube.

Reply 124#124 funny-girl101's post

No problem.. The song is excellent and I can't wait till May when the album comes out.. I was hoping there would be a demo track in his website, but there wasn't.. Apparently you could pre-order the album on Itunes and get a bonus acoustic version of "She Holds the Key"... I'm pretty sure it's a great album... I like pretty much all of Gavin DeGraw's songs so I have high hopes for his new album!

Funny-girl, great review as always.. No major cliffhanger, which I'm so happy about. Brooke's storyline is going to be interesting, so I have that to look forward to. I hope when new episodes come back, Nathan's already back home with Jamie and Haley. Nathan's fantasy was reminiscent of their first kiss in front of Haley's house. The lines were almost exactly the  same, which was sweet. April.. can't wait!

Reply 161#161 bala's post

Probably a combination of all the swear words known to man. LOL

Reply 164#164 funny-girl101's post

I saw the site where you got that picture from.. Great stuff on there, thanks a lot!! I also saw the promo for next episode.. it's awesome! I seriously can't wait for new episodes!

[ Last edited by angel17halo at 4-4-2008 03:31 ]

Reply 166#166 nye87's post

He does look totally angelic with the sun shining on his hair, and his smile, and best of all his blue eyes!! So adorable..

Brooke looked really nervous during the interview... The clip with Nathan, Lucas, Dan, and Jamie was kind of heart breaking... I was hoping to see a clip of the Naley reconciliation, but those 2 sneak peeks were also great... I can't wait for Monday.. I think I'm going to love Mondays, with One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl...

Reply 173#173 bala's post

Loved it... Haley's not as funny as she was in season 1, though..

I hope that guy is not going to be Jamie's new nanny... He's NOT funny at all... I hope they hire a male nanny... They're probably going to end up having Deb as a nanny... I could totally see that one coming... They've got to bring her back sometime, right?

I so knew that was coming.. I swear I didn't read any spoilers about Deb becoming the "nanny" before I predicted that one.. That's so exciting.. I hope she's going to be in the show for the long run.. She was only credited as special guest, so we'll see.. I love how Haley called her mom as well, that was sweet...

Could Jamie be any cuter?? His scenes are just plain adorable, especially when Nathan, Haley and Jamie are together.. That opening scene with Naley and Jamie has to be the most adorable scene on the show by far..

I can't wait to see Brooke with her baby.. I think it will be funny to see her deal with motherhood at first, but in the end I think we're going to see some really heartbreaking scenes when she eventually has to give her baby girl up..

I'm looking forward to next week's episode, because it's Jamie's birthday. The only thing is it looks like the storyline is mainly about Lucas and Lindsey, and I just really want to get that over with..

Reply 202#202 bala's post

Gross.. I think they were flirting... Eww... Clowns = Creepy

[ Last edited by angel17halo at 4-23-2008 07:18 ]

The worst thing about this episode is the creepy clown.. Deb fooling around with him was also creepy and gross .. I hope they explore the Brooke and Lucas storyline.. They look like a real family at the end, it was so adorable! It might be unlikely though.. I hope Milli becomes a series regular..  If she leaves, I think there wouldn't be any interesting storylines for Mouth..  

Brucas! I hope they get together... If they ever fall in love again, I think they'd wait till Peyton has moved on and is seeing someone else.. I know it's highly unlikely, but I can't help but hope.. As for the Nathan/Dan preview, I think Nathan's way too harsh... He shouldn't have said that he doesn't care that Dan's dying.. That's sad   

35 12
Thread