Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 5-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 20:05 ]
Recent Ratings
  • funny-girl101 Points +2 Thanks for starting this up. :) 1-15-2008 13:22
prepare for the worse hope for the best

Reply 1#1 booley's post

Omgoodness I kept thinking to myself ever since the fast forwards that brooke assistant looks like she could play her mom. But when it started i was like guess not. then BAM! she is. how crazy is that. After all this time meeting Brooke's parents. I hope they continue to fill in the pieces. (I also thought that the ring that lucas was looking at might have been one he had tried to give peyton in those 4 years.) Even though I will forever be a Brukus fan I love brook being there for Peyton . I do like him with Lindsey though. And the Federline made his first appearance lets see how he does with more speaking lines. Well I hope the season continues to be as great as it has started.

Reply 58#58 funny-girl101's post

I dont think Nathan was being posseive f Carrie I think Nathan was trying to be that good guy that blocks for female freind when a girl wants to be left alone at the bar (my hubby friends do it for me if he's off somewhere else) That said Carrie has to die.  maybe not literally but shes acting like "hand that rocks the cradle" /"Fatal attraction" or something whats next is she going to boil his bunny. I hope they let Nathan withstand his loyalty to Haley Its enough of the cheating Scott brothers I am a Brukus Fan ,but I like Lindsey with Lucas. Peyton needs to grow up and let go. She only wants him when hes happy somewhere else heck he was with Brooke 2 or 3 years and she decides she wants him off and on. I'm glad he proposed to Lindsey. maybe Peyton will finally move on and Owen and Brooke perfect together.

[ Last edited by booley at 2-14-2008 05:48 ]

What a great episode. I hate hate hate hate Peyton with Lucas but I thought that was kinda harsh but a long time in coming. SHE SAID NO so he moved on. what did she think he would wait forever. Coming back to tree hill for him I would feel the same way too she changed his whole life plans now he alone and I hope he takes Brooke or Lindsey heck even Deb over Peyton. And I couldn't even watch the skills scene with Deb it was horrid

what are you willing to lose

I have to say i was sketical the leyton being gone but I am actually enjoying this season. Rachel and Dan ewwwww. I like Julian and Brooke. I Loved haley and her Peyton and lucas  dead on.

Thread