Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

These episodes have me addicted to this show and I can't wait for the next episode. I hope Nathan has more scenes with Jamie as they are lacking father-son bonding. Haley will be trying to get Quentin back to school in the next episode... He's just a rotten troublemaker. I also hope that Jamie doesn't think about that dummy's head falling off every time he thinks about "soap opera racing." Lindsey's also going to get a little jealous in the next episode... I hope I'm not giving much away for the next episode... I just read this on www.tv.com. Anyways, excellent start to a new season and for anyone who's never seen this before! I think I know everybody's name now.
Recent Ratings
  • funny-girl101 Points +2 Welcome to the show! :) 1-12-2008 08:51

This one was loaded with information. One part I love on these shows is the storyline jumps around five different times so you have a bajillion questions in your head. A favorite scene of mine in this episode was when Brooke was buying the house for Peyton. Also, I loved these quotes.
WOMAN: Oh, there's a roast in the oven.
BROOKE: I love roast.
Peyton and the lucky bamboo thing was funny. Especially when Brooke showed Peyton hers. She also got the reminder that in order to work at Brooke's place, you need to be a b----. (I've given up swearing. Yes, even here. Not that I did before...) Unfortunately, Peyton was a huge one to Lindsey. I'm not sure if I like Lindsey or not. She seems... I don't know. She just doesn't fit. Mouth and his boss in the middle was another funny scene. Our predictions about her becoming his girlfriend were right on! I think the last thing I have to say is...K-Fed. When I was watching the episode at the beginning and his name appeared on the screen, I'm like, "Whoa!" He was okay, but I'm just happy Peyton got somebody for her first band. That's a lot of thoughts right there. These quizzes pull you into great shows!

Thread