Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 159#159 imarielle626's post

that problem for 4 years cast never worried about swearing they got used to it but with kids on set they had make sure they couldn't swear. i suspected dan was big swearer-100$-i wnder what he said that was so bad?

Reply 161#161 bala's post

Probably a combination of all the swear words known to man. LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-22-2008 21:02  
you will like this video
Since you love him so much
Oh my goodness that was just the cutest thing. It made my day.

CUTEST PICTURE EVER!

This has got to be the cutest picture ever. It's an episode still of 5x13 (there's loads of them, but I didn't want to spoil things for people, but this one doesn't give away too much and it's super cute!)

Reply 164#164 funny-girl101's post

I saw the site where you got that picture from.. Great stuff on there, thanks a lot!! I also saw the promo for next episode.. it's awesome! I seriously can't wait for new episodes!

[ Last edited by angel17halo at 4-4-2008 03:31 ]

Reply 164#164 funny-girl101's post

Aww, is it just me or does he look angelic with the sun shining on him and all?

Reply 166#166 nye87's post

He does look totally angelic with the sun shining on his hair, and his smile, and best of all his blue eyes!! So adorable..

only 1 more week until new episode

Don't Click this (Spoiler)

As always bring you latest videos on one tree hill

Well, that's one way to say thank you

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-12-2008 12:55 ]

Reply 169#169 bala's post

Aww. I love how they've established a relationship between Jamie and Dan. I don't know, maybe I'm easily swayed, but I really don't think Dan's the evil character anymore. The old Dan Scott would've kept on fighting or said something hateful to Lucas or Nathan when he walked away. The "good" relationship between Jamie and Dan and the broken one between Dan and everybody else is going to be interesting. Thanks Bala for the video.

Here's another promotional video I came across:

*SPOILER* (highlight to read): The woman that is interviewing Brooke is from some sort of adoption agency or something and is deciding to see if Brooke is fit to be a mother.

Reply 170#170 funny-girl101's post

i saw that video

Brooke looked really nervous during the interview... The clip with Nathan, Lucas, Dan, and Jamie was kind of heart breaking... I was hoping to see a clip of the Naley reconciliation, but those 2 sneak peeks were also great... I can't wait for Monday.. I think I'm going to love Mondays, with One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl...

Another preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YG70qkE66V8

[ Last edited by bala at 4-12-2008 20:04 ]

Reply 173#173 bala's post

Awww. I love how they held hands at the end.

Reply 173#173 bala's post

Loved it... Haley's not as funny as she was in season 1, though..

Reply 174#174 funny-girl101's post

You guys really love the video i find i try my best not post too many spoiler but when i saw that video i thought this is something you guys would like to see as it doesnt ruin anything but we could discuss her point to both hailey and Nathan about giving up their dream raise Jamie that heart of the whole problem.

Oh, these are so tempting. But I am going to try and wait so I can be totally surprised...lets see if I can make it to Tuesday (with it airing Monday night and all).   Thanks for always posting cool videos, Bala. And thank you as well, Funny-girl!

Reply 177#177 nye87's post

Aww, I'm sorry if I spoiled anything for you already.

Reply 178#178 funny-girl101's post

No, you haven't. And thank you anyway!

Episode have been updated

ok, this episode was so slow and boring but it nice to see 1 month had pass and we see how things are going-come on please tell no-one was surprised brooke didn't get approved for the adoption. i saw that coming a mile away.

Jamie and dan-i like there secret relationship and to be honest i coming over to the side dan has changed i can't wait to see what happen when hailey and nathan find out jamie is in contact with Dan.

Thread