Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x12 - Hundred

I loved loved loved this episode. I don't think there could've been a better 100th episode.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I absolutely loved Dan in this episode. Hopefully, this'll be the end for Carrie. The Nathan and Haley dream that Nathan had was..amazing. The director had me totally fooled there. I was so sure that it was real, until the raindrops came in. I thought it was kind of weird, but rain has always been sort of a big thing in Naley's relationship, so I was like, "Okay, sure." Imagine my disappointment to find out that it was only Nathan's dream. It was a totally swoon able scene though.

I love Lily, her scene with Jamie on the church steps was adorable. "That's what you have to call me. Come on, say it. Aunt Lily."    Karen and Andy! I loved them together in season 2, but it was always sort of Keith and Karen. I'm glad Karen found Andy again after all she's been through.

Carrie. I don't have words for what she did. She's paranoid. Needs to see a psychiatrist. I don't know how she can be so selfish, destroying a family just because she has this crazy notion in her head, thinking that Jamie is her son.   Dan rocks my world right now.

Umm...Lindsey/Lucas/Peyton. Yeah. I don't know how comment on that. I've grown to liking Lindsey and I found it pretty heartbreaking that she realized about Lucas' metaphor at the altar. I loved Skillz's "eyton needs to steal Lucas back" plan. "Maybe Lucas'll say the wrong name like Ross did on Friends."   Arielle, didn't you mention that in one of your posts?

Cannot wait for the next episode!

Awe, they'regoing on hiatus for awhile. How sad.

I am so glad Karen is back. I love her, she just is so fun. And Lilly, she's just so adorable it's not even funny. Dan gives me the creaps though. So does Carrie. And how dare she steal Jamie!

Ok so, how fantastic was this episode?? I literally had goosebumps at the end. Thank God for Dan! I think that he is and was exactly what Carrie needed. Speaking of Carrie, I can't believe that she went that far! I mean abducting a kid...and she's a nanny!!! It was soo nice to see Karen again...I love her. She, Andy, and Lily are so cute together and I'm glad that Lily gets to have a "dad" in her life after all. Brooke wanting a baby...I totally did not see that one coming. I just hope that she finds that person instead of doing it the donor way. Don't hate me for saying this, but I was actually hoping that Lucas and Lindsey would have married. I was rooting for Peyton and Lucas all along but Chase made me feel like maybe something in the form of someone better for Peyton was out there. I don't know but it was weird to suddenly have a change of heart. Ok so, then that didn't happen and I was like " I might as well be back on the Leyton train" but Lucas wanted Lindsey back. He wasn't even relieved. And he  did say "I do", but as Brooke so rightly said; little thing like that do not matter if you love him. OMG, I was so happy when we found out that she had moved back to have a baby because for a moment there I thought that she had also moved back for Lucas and I was like "What?!". I'm glad that Hailey realized that she was wrong; but like Sddv said, she would have felt the same way about his almost drowning...because whether it is abduction or drowning, she is still losing a child. But I did still feel like she was kindda mean to Nathan and that she is way too stubborn. And I couldn't believe that she said that Jamie was all that she had, I was like "What about Nathan?" Ok, I'm talking too much. So, to conclude, I thought that Nathan's flashback while Hailey was walking down the isle was too sweet and it made me tear up. Ok, I'm done.

P.S. Oh yeah, and I hope that they do not blame Dan and that they allow he and Jamie to explain before they make accusations.

[ Last edited by nye87 at 3-20-2008 01:13 ]

Reply 143#143 nye87's post

Didn't Jamie say "Grandpa Dan saved me" to Haley though? I hope Dan won't get blamed, but I'm sure everybody'll be against him.

I hope so too, it seems Dan is better... so far. I'm sure there'll be more drama with him though. I think he just wants to get to know his grandson.

dan better?! what are you guys talking about? he threatened to kill another person! (even if it was a psycho!) i STILL would never want him around my child! just because one violent maniac saves a kid from another insane maniac, that doesn't make him a good person! and who sprays cologne on their hand? plus could they have made him any creepier than with that off-tune whistle?

"it’s a mystery who you fall in love with, why you fall in love with them" – oh, please! what an idiot! couldn't a minister find anything more important to say?!

"never tear us apart" as the psycho woman song? why are they trying to ruin inxs for us  but EXCELLENT use of a bugs bunny cartoon!

and shut up already haley and get your family back together again!

lindsey gave her rings back twice? bizarre.
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Well i was really hoping lucas was going get married but how the hell can a comet makes her doubt her wedding it beyond me but she figured it out at alter i think it wasn't good idea intept the getting on and ask her 'what did you mean by romatic'-that gave it way that was bite lucas in the ass and it did.

As to dan seriously i saw that coming a mile away but now dan is back the question is how are they going prevent jamie from getting know Dan, knowing dan he needed prove he changed yes threaten to kill her but let face it nathan couldn't control her and he made it worse-it would funny to see dan become a father to Nathan help him win back hailey that would be the only way i believe he has changed.

he has 5 years to think about his life let see if he has changed.

Reply 147#147 bala's post

The comet wasn't just a comet. It represented more than that.

Reply 144#144 funny-girl101's post

Yeah, but I'm sure she'll think that he manipulated him or something. I hope that one of them brings up Carrie right away because Dan had no way of knowing about the nanny.  Even though Dan threatened Carrie, I don't think that he meant it; I just think that he knew exactly what to say to make sure she would stay away for good. I also think that the episode purposely tried to make us think that he was back to do something negative but I think that it was all a front so we wouldn't guess the storyline. I think that Dan has changed and I hope that being in prison for 5 years would help someone do so. Also, kids have the tendency to change people. I remember how someone told me that their father was always mean until they had kids and he became and stayed a totally different person.

Reply 148#148 funny-girl101's post

i did your quiz-i didn't want ruin it.

Reply 150#150 bala's post

Thanks.

And about Dan...yeah, I didn't like his "I killed my brother and I sure as hell wouldn't have a problem killing you," line, but, like Jannah said, I think it did the  trick with Carrie. She needs somebody like Dan to scare her off and go away for good.

Funny-girl, great review as always.. No major cliffhanger, which I'm so happy about. Brooke's storyline is going to be interesting, so I have that to look forward to. I hope when new episodes come back, Nathan's already back home with Jamie and Haley. Nathan's fantasy was reminiscent of their first kiss in front of Haley's house. The lines were almost exactly the  same, which was sweet. April.. can't wait!

Funnygirl, I did mention something about Lucas saying the wrong name like Ross did on Friends.  When Skillz said that I just had to laugh!

I am glad the wedding didn't happen.  Not to say I didn't like Lucas and Lindsey together, but a relationship like that would have never lasted because sooner or later Peyton would have gotten in the way (either physically or emotionally).  When she got up and told Luke he couldn't marry Lindsey in the middle of the service I was shocked!  But then we found out it was just in her head.

I am glad Dan saved Jamie.  I still have mixed feelings on him (after all we all know his past), but he did have a lot of time to think , so he could have changed, or at least in trying to.  For now I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  I was a little afraid the situation was going to get turned around and he get blamed for the kidnapping when he was really only trying to help.  They said all the highways had his license plate number so how he managed to get around without getting caught is beyond me (yes I realize it is just a show)

I'm glad Nathan and Haley are finally back together!  At least that is the feeling I got.  I loved the flashback to their wedding night "I will love you always and forever".

It was great to see Karen again.  I though Andy's line to Lucas how he would give it all up for Keith to be there on his wedding day was so sweet!

Jamie and Lily...adorable!  Lily making him call her his aunt =)  And seeing Jamie drive was so cute.  That big smile on his face!

Brooke...wow!  I too thought she was going to tell Lucas she came back for him.  But that also didn't make sense.  WIll Owen be her guy???

"Who takes their male roommate camping?"
"Jake Gynlenhal"
^^So funny!  took me a second to get though because when I first heard Petyon say Jake Gylenhal I heard Jake Jigalski and had to do a sort of double take

Congratulations OTH for making it to 100!

For some reason I think Brooke is still in love with Chase and there may be a possibility of them hooking up again.
Peyton and Lucas are going to end up together, with the usual drama and heart ache.
Hopefully Nathan and Haley stay together.

At first I hated the fact that they brought Dan back, but I guess every show needs their villian.
And good riddens to Nanny Carrie, she was pshyco.....

I still think its hilarious that Tim and Bevin are married and named their child Nathan.

Reply 153#153 imarielle626's post

The Jake Gyllenhaal line was hilarious, considering that Sophia used to hang out a lot with Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols a while ago. There were rumors that Sophia was dating one of those guys and Sophia was said something along the lines of  "No, we're all just friends. We go hiking and camping and just have fun."

you will like this video
Since you love him so much

Reply 156#156 bala's post

That was hilarious! I put it as one of my favorites on YouTube.

Jackson's deal with the cast and crew about swearing is the best. I love how everybody obeys it too. That scene of Mark at the 100th episode party was priceless. And Paul.."hockey words".

Reply 157#157 funny-girl101's post

see i always find the videos you like

Reply 157#157 funny-girl101's post

Wow, he must have one big college fund!  I wonder who came up with that idea!

Aww, he's so cute! I think that the college fund thing is a good idea.

Thread