Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

episode 5x11

what a cliff hanger.  can't wait to hear the reason she gives him!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 121#121 kwargalla's post

I know! Haley was so pro-Lindsey and anti-Peyton this season, it kind of surprised me that she called Lucas and was all "Don't marry Lindsey." I wonder what in Lucas' manuscript triggered her.

This season just keeps getting better and better. No wonder they've been signed up for another season this early in the year. I loved the Jamie and Nathan scenes in this episode.. the last one was kind of sad though. I'm also disliking Haley more and more after every episode.  I can't wait for the 100th episode.. Obviously there's going to be a major cliffhanger and we have to wait until April to find out, but whatever!

I am in LOVE with Gavin DeGraw's song "She Holds the Key" that played during the scenes including Jamie and Nathan's talk. I can't wait to here the full song. I can't find it anywhere, except the live version on youtube.

Reply 123#123 angel17halo's post

OMG, I've been looking for the title of that song this whole afternoon. I knew it was by Gavin Degraw the second I heard it. Sweet. Thanks.

EDIT: Found out that it's going to be on his next album, coming out in May. It'll probably be easier to find once it comes out.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 3-12-2008 19:19 ]

OMG, I did love this episode. Jamie is the cutest and I almost started crying during the part when he was asking Nathan when he would come back home (b/c I thought that he was going to cry). I do not understand what is wrong with Hailey. She thanked Skills, yet she didn't take or act upon his advice. I did hope that she was colling Nathan and when I saw that she called Lucas, I thought that she had a confession to make. I wonder why she said that he can't marry Lindsey, I hope that its not because she feels like he may cheat on Lindsey as Nathan "did" to her. I love Chase and its great to see him back. I can't believe that he still loves Brooke. I hate that because I was so loving seeing Brooke and Owen together and now something has disrupted that. For the first time, I was ok with Lucas and Lindsey and I was hoping that someone better would come along for Peyton. But by the end of the episode, that thought was ruined.   For the first time, I really thought about it and if I were Lucas, I think that I might have done the same thing he did (if I were in that position). Moving along (b/c if i don't stop now, I'll keep talking), Bevin and ***?! I love Bevin with Skills and when I saw her name in the credits I thought they were going to get back together.   Oh well, I'm happy for them. Victoria being fired was such a painful scene...I wanted to rejoice but my heart broke for Brooke b/c I know how much I cherish my mom and I wouldn't be able to imagine how it would be if she were like Victoria. I hope that Rachel stops herself and comes back and returns Brooke's money.

*Oops, sorry about that...I totally forgot. Thanks for the heads-up, imarielle626!

[ Last edited by nye87 at 3-13-2008 22:35 ]

Reply 124#124 funny-girl101's post

No problem.. The song is excellent and I can't wait till May when the album comes out.. I was hoping there would be a demo track in his website, but there wasn't.. Apparently you could pre-order the album on Itunes and get a bonus acoustic version of "She Holds the Key"... I'm pretty sure it's a great album... I like pretty much all of Gavin DeGraw's songs so I have high hopes for his new album!

ok, i just watched the episode and dan got out of jail was expecting him to make an appearance at Jamie party and he didn't which is a surprise and hailey I'm guessing she been thinking about Nathan and her think Lucas is going same mistake as nathan but it look like wedding is going to go through so it will be interesting to see what happens next week i just wish hailey explain Carrie was responsible for breaking them up but i suppose that would upset Jamie.

Great episode!  Loved Jamie!  Sometimes I can't believe he is only 4!  I mean the whole conversation with Brooke and Owen...Woah!  Way more mature than a four year old there.  I mean what four year old actually understands relationships like that?  Also in the end when he was asking Nathan if he was going to be home when he wakes up made me choke up a bit!  Only a face as sweet and innocent as his can make such a scene so emotional!

I was really hoping Haley would let Nathan back in the house this episode.  I was expecting them to talk and start to patch things over.  I understand it will take Haley some time to completely forgive him, but she has to know how much he loves her and how much everyone else sees that they should stay together!  I really hope they can work things out.  If not for themselves right now, at least for Jamie.  Then overtime Haley can come to realize she overreacted and was too harsh on Nathan and they can live happily ever after

Bevin and ***(I took out his name because I realized this is a quiz question.  You should all know who I'm talking about though!!!)!?!?!?!?!  Did not see that one coming!  Well actually I did once she said she was married and had a son, but woah!  Big surprise.  I like how they are pulling in some of the old Tree Hill characters randomly.  I like to see how the writers thought they would be four years later.  Bevin I've got to say they pinned down just right.  Always expected her to still be that cheerleader hung up on the high school days!

Chase: HAHAHAHAHAHAH  I mean I knew that was coming because I saw the spoilers, but still was so funny!  That "awkward" scene in the car...hilarious!  I wonder if we are going to be seeing him again, or if that was that.  He and Peyton actually looked cute together.  Now Brooke just has to be okay with her best friend dating her ex and boyfriend's best friend...drama drama drama (to quote one of my favorite chic flicks)

I was not expected Haley's phone call to Lucas to be that!  I was half expecting her to ask to talk to Nathan.  I can't wait to see Lucas's reaction, since we all know this next episode is the wedding episode, so it is not called off before hand.  Will Haley object to the wedding, or make Lucas realize his mistake, or will he and Lindsay get married and then she reads the book (which obviously expresses his love for Peyton or else Haley would not have made the call) and then cause problems between them.

Kudos to Brooke to firing Victoria!  It was time!!!!

Can't wait for episode 100 and can't wait to see Karen and little Lily!

[ Last edited by imarielle626 at 3-13-2008 15:18 ]

Reply 120#120 funny-girl101's post

Just watched the promo.  At 17 seconds, there is a girl with short brown hair.  Who is she?  Is it Carrie?  Oh no!

Reply 129#129 imarielle626's post

It's Carrie. She's coming back.

Reply 130#130 funny-girl101's post

can't get rid of her can we

Reply 131#131 bala's post

I think she's gonna cause some more trouble this season. Wish she'd leave soon though.

Oh, gosh! I hope that she causes that right kind of trouble that actually helps Nathan and Hailey get back together. Maybe she'll see how crazy she actually is.

blegh, carrie, dan, and victoria can just be dropped in a volcano somewhere! and bevin! ewww!

yes, yes, yes that little kid is so cute and the bunny scene when he's laughing at scaring skills is the most hilarious! he is so adorable!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

What on ending....and .finally Brooke stood up to Victoria (i can't stand that woman) ....Bring on the next episode....

Sneak peeks for 5x12

Carrie's freaky!

Reply 136#136 funny-girl101's post

Ok, I just got weirded out of my mind. I hope that she didn't cut her hair so that it would resemble Hailey's. BTW, the Naley scene almost made me shed a tear...please let them work it out.

is this last episode for sometime or will they be one next week?

Reply 138#138 bala's post

That was the last episode for a while. The next one, 5x13, will air sometime in April.

Reply 139#139 funny-girl101's post

thanks i just want to make sure

Thread