Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 136#136 funny-girl101's post

it's going to be a good episode

Wow that was a great episode good use of champagne

I'm proud of Deb. :] And for once I actually like Dan.

Oh, and I think something's going to happen with Samantha and Brooke, like Brooke's going to take her in or something.

i liked the episode, but im tired of the peyton and her long lost parent storyline.. how many parents and siblings does the girl have...and how many times do we have to sit through it?!

Reply 139#139 dannixx's post

yeah I'm glad Dan finally killed the right person this time , it's going to be interesting what happens dan from now on with him ?.

As  to peyton story-line i have to agree with spratt  but she's a girl who always wanted to know about her father that's the thing she always want to know, I'm not sure if he is or not but by him taking a drink i have to assume that he is.

It's a good episode a bit boring in places but happy about the ending

[ Last edited by bala at 9-30-2008 17:57 ]

two promo

Preview

Okay, I totally forgot to post.

I thought last week's episode was going to be much more intense than it actually was, but that was..something. Finally, no more Carrie! She pretty much became a joke over time, no offense. Her need for Jamie was just way over the top. That last scene freaked me out. Did anybody else have a sort of season 3/school shooting episode deja-vu?

The return of Dan Scott? From looking at the previews, it seems that Nathan and Haley trust Dan now. At least they let Jamie spend alone time with him...

I'm sort of sick of the whole Peyton and who-are-her-parents storyline. It's so obvious it's Mick. Ahhh. I wonder if there's some sort of deep dark secret that's keeping him from becoming close with Peyton.

Peyton and Lucas! Seriously. Get them together already! I heard that there's going to be trouble in that land again, and...I just hope they don't drag it out for too long.

I have a feeling Brooke's going to become closer with Samantha.

Preview

God I just keep loving this show more and more. :]

Brooke and Sam, I'm lovin' it.

Reply 146#146 dannixx's post

Well this was a nice episode, poor peyton finding out who her dad he was awful to her but than he made up it up saying he's sorry, Brooke telling peyton was nice about the attack but her and sam won't work out. slam ball look like fun.

NEWS

Quote:
James Van Der Beek is to make a guest appearance in an episode of One Tree Hill.

One Tree Hill 6x07

This was a funny episode between Lucas and Peyton but i can't believe peyton would laugh at him . That's not funny and i can understand his reaction to it

Preview clips

Episode 8

Wow Nathan first slam ball game was brillant thank to Owen, i think Brooke had something to do with it, it was cute of Jamie check up on his dad to make sure he was fine.The bruises on Nathan back and look hailey face said volumes.

ok, hot piece of Ass Gigi was funny with that comment. i just hope Mavin doesn't let Gigi get the better of him. i mean if he cheats on her i will forgive him. he's a decent guy.

It was great to see peyton brother again-i need to remember his name. (Anyone help me out?)

i love how this episode slatted CW . that brave move from the writers   

I can't believe Sam suggested to Jamie to sneak out of the house-brooke is going to freak out but what she did was so bad turning brooke place into a nightclub

i don't trust that movie producer that Lucas is involved with , surely Lucas should read the contact before signing it, it's going to bite him . the look on peyton face was interesting-how does he know her?.

Reply 151#151 bala's post

Peyton's brother's name is Derek...come on how can you forget that?  remember crazy stalker derek who pretended to be Peyton's real brother.

I am wondering the same thing about how Peyton knows that guy.  Obviously from LA, but I wonder what he did to make her react that way.

Reply 152#152 imarielle626's post

I thought he had a different name

web clip

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 07:32 ]

Haha yeah I was a little surprised by the CW comment too. But then again, they did have Brooke say positive things after so that evened it out, I guess.

I don't like this producer guy, whatever his name is again. It seems as though he's doing this movie just to get in contact with Peyton again. Since, obviously they have some kind of history. Julian! That's his name.   But yeah, I don't think this movie deal is going to turn out good for Lucas...

I can totally see Ellen Page for Haley, by the way. And Natalie Portman for Brooke, a little, I guess. I loved Lucas' "Doesn't anyone realize that the story takes place in high school and these are all 20 something actors?" How ironic for Mark Schwahn to write that.

Slamball looks like fun. I loved the Owen-helping-Nathan scene. But Nathan's bruises looked pretty harsh. I hope nothing serious happens to him. That last part with Nathan making faces while Haley was playing the piano...priceless!

"You adolescent Nanny Carry." I can't believe Sam would do that. She knows how important the store is to Brooke. Well at least, she knows after this party she threw. I was really starting to like her in the beginning, but then she pulls something like that.... I think she's going to change for the better though, now that she realizes that Brooke isn't going to give up on her.

As for Millicent/Gigi/Mouth...I hope doesn't mess things with Millicent. I love those two together. Gigi is just...wow. Boundaries anybody? I mean, after all, Mouth is her boss.

Next week's episode looks like fun. And emotional. As always. The Brooke and Owen scene is hilarious. When are people going to learn that they can't pull off a Brooke Davis as well as Brooke Davis can?

Reply 155#155 funny-girl101's post

Hey we miss you glad your back but seriously owen doing a brooke davis is so wrong

Thread