Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What an amazing episode i am glad they let Jamie go to the funeral

Reply 116#116 spratt89's post

This was a sad episode-explaining to Jamie about Quetin must been difficult .This what makes one tree hill what it  is that they made emotional episode like these, random gun violence happens a lot i'm glad this tv show address the problem looking at the emotional consequences of random shooting . What Quetin mother said really was touching. Peyton and brooke conversation was nice and Hailey advice to brooke was good and nathan advice was the best. who would thought all this  can happen 5 years?, .look like the trouble girl was in hailey class.

So we find out more about Carrie she lost a son      

was a great episode i think

What a great story the new girl (Samantha Walker) wrote about someone she didn't know (Quentin)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

Well let see what this character has offer for future episode

Reply 121#121 bala's post

She will probably be trouble like Quentin was when he first appeared

preview

Looking at the previews the new girl having a fight look like she will be a hand full

can only be trouble at some point

Wow, looks amazing and dramatic as usual.

if it was not dramatic then it would not be OTH

First about the promos:

CREEPY. That Carrie and Deb scene...

That last promo was intense. Carrie in Haley's house? With Chester?    They put Quentin' s jersey up on the wall of the gym! He deserves it. And the return of Victoria...uh oh.

Anyhow, this week's episode was so emotional. I hadn't realized how much Quentin meant to everybody until this episode. The last scene with Jamie taking the cape out and Brooke breaking down really got to me.

Awe, the beginning was pretty sad.
& Skills WOULD be a better dad than Dan.
Those therapy sessions with Brooke were pretty intense!
Sam is sassy, but I think I will probably eventually like her.
I let you kiss myyy mom. LOL Jamie's so adorable.
Awe, the locker and gym scenes brought tears to my eyes. ;[
GO BROOKE. She finally stood up to her mother, I'm so proud of her.

Reply 129#129 dannixx's post

Great episode next week better conclusion to carrie story-line

2 promo

One Tree Hill 6x04

back to the episode so hailey getting worried about dan thanks to jamie and i hope she finds out and it going to be intresting what happens. so nathan accept quetin but jamie is cute 'i let you kiss my mummy' but jamie i'm married to your mummy so i can kiss her and Skills .

Still a good episode   

OOOOO next week looks a bit scary even!

Reply 133#133 dannixx's post

i'm looking forward to it will hailey feel sorry for dan?

he's injuried

Phew. I finally got caught up with all my shows. I spent the whole afternoon on it. How do you manage being so on top of your shows Bala? With all the number of shows you watch...

But umm...I agree with pretty much everything you guys said.

I do think Haley'll feel bad for Dan. But I doubt there'll be time for him to explain everything before Carrie takes her down.   Carrie is SO freaky. What was up with her breaking into Nathan and Haley's house and taking Jamie's clothes? And the whole "I'm glad you can't talk Chester, because if you could, I'd be having rabbit for dinner. Yummy."

Jamie's "I let you kiss *my* mommy" deserves the "Quote of the episode" award.

I felt so horrible for Brooke! It's obvious that Victoria arranged for the attack -- not for Brooke, for Millicent, but that's still pretty outrageous. Didn't it occur to her that Brooke might still be in the store? And the whole speech about not wanting a child...  I'm glad Brooke stood up to her and left her in the cold. But what about Clothes over Bro's? I can't believe she's willing to give that up to Victoria...

As for the Ravens and the game...that was emotional. Reminded me A LOT of the game Lucas, Nathan and the rest of their team played after Keith's death. Putting Quentin's jersey in the gym was a nice gesture. And how adorable were Jamie and Andre?

As for next week...scary! I came across next week's promo before I saw this week's episode..so when the scene where Haley and Jamie went to Dan's beach house took place, and Haley told Jamie to stay in the car, I was freaked out. I was like "NOOO! DON'T LEAVE JAMIE ALONE IN THE CAR, HALEY!" But yeah. It looks like it's going to be a pretty intense episode. I do hope that'll be the end of the Carrie saga.

Promos:

And once again I say CREEPY!

Thread