Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 spratt89's post

not many show that can shocks us after 5 years?

true again, but what about ncis, i never saw the team being broken up, and some of the other things they have done

Reply 98#98 spratt89's post

it was going to happen one day

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-10-2008 19:52  
this why we watch OTH-this why it has lasted 5 season-it's because of these type of story-lines
This is very true but it still always brings tears to my eyes.

another preview

[ Last edited by bala at 9-11-2008 06:42 ]

Awe, poor Jamie. He's in denial. And that scene made me cry a little bit.

And I love how Carrie really thinks he plan will work.

[ Last edited by dannixx at 9-11-2008 18:08 ]

Reply 102#102 dannixx's post

There all promo i can find next episode

thanks for the promos

I was finally able to get caught up on this show, being up 5 days w/ no sleep helped. The first two episodes, of this season were excellent. The last one was so moving, with what happened to Brooke. That psycho nanny is really something, but I wouldn't care if Dan bit the bullit. He was smart, with the whole pager thing though. I loved seeing Luke and Peyton back together, I wonder what will happen to separate them next. I can't wait to see, how this all plays out. It looks like it's going to be, another A+ season for OTH!

I wonder when the quiz for this episode is going to come out...

Reply 106#106 dannixx's post

I'm sorry to tell you that moderator for this show is currently unavailable at present moment but knowing her she might do combined quiz for this and next week episode

Good news

brooke promo

Geez Brooke goes craazy! I think she's mad at Peyton to leaving at her at a time she needs her the most.

Brooke might think she is lucky to be alive now

i agree with that

OMG! I can't stop saying that word this season. Seeing Brooke like that brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. I can't believe whoever the attacker was went that far.

QUENTIN. OMG. QUENTIN. I've heard about this storyline before, but I brushed it off. I didn't think it would come up so soon! And like this too. I really started to like Quentin. How he helps Nathan with his "comeback", how he is with Jamie, ... It's like we're just getting to know him and boom! this happens. From the moment he parked that car and that creepy guy could be seen through the window, I had a foreshadowing feeling that something bad was going to happen. But seriously...OMG!!!!

The whole Brooke and Quentin thing just pretty much overshadowing everything else that happened during the episode. I'm trying really hard right now to think of what else happened even though it was only like half an hour ago I watched the episode...I'm still in shock...

OH. Dan. Hahahaha *points at Carrie and laughs* Of course there's always a way for Dan Scott to survive. The man's like immortal. But I don't like Carrie's new plan in the previews. Killing Haley? She's freakin' psycho (as if she psycho enough already). I really hope Dan gets to escape...but knowing the show and its writers, they're probably gonna have Carrie drag Dan back again...but then again, who knows. Maybe they'll surprise us again.

Reply 113#113 funny-girl101's post

what did you expect?

I cried a few times throughout this episode. It was so sad.

When the whole class was writing on Q's desk really got to me.
And when Jamie and Q's brother were talking and then Jamie gave him Q's jersey, that was so good. :[
I liked when Nathan went and talked to Brooke, it was really sweet.
When Skills was crying I cried too because I have never seen him cry and to think something like this could make him cry... it's just sad.
And even though I hate Carrie, when I heard about her son, I really felt for her.
OOOO Nathan knows about Skills and Deb! Next week is gonna be a good one.
I just lost it when Jamie put the cape on the coffin and Brooke started crying. I think Jamie was too.

Overall, yet another amazing episode. God, I love this show.

it was a great episode

Thread