Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

it's a business at the end of the day

3 previews

3 great previews

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

At least we know dan can talk-this is going to be interesting she has no idea about dan heart condition and if he dies it going to be interesting.

how comes she does not know yet

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

why would she? only nathan,lucas and hailey know about dan heart condition-no-one else

who do you think attack brooke, i think it was victoria or did her mom get someone to do it

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

that girl who shop-lifted the dress

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

I honestly don't think it's Victoria.. I think Brooke will soon make up with her mom and she would find comfort in her... Plus, how could she possibly do that to her only daughter. Maybe it was just a random attack.. Although I think that's unlikely.   

well if not victoria then i will still stick with my second choice and thats her mom

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

victoria is her mum

sorry im being silly today,still tired

YES! Hahaha. The look on Carrie's face at the end of the first video was priceless! This is turning into something very interesting. I wonder how the writers will resolve this storyline...

Jamie measuring his ears...

As for Brooke's attack, I've heard it's Samantha too. But that seems kind of...weird, I guess. Why would she come back to the store just to attack Brooke? She got her top and the cops aren't like after her, so I don't know.

it makes for a intreasting storyline

this was the best episode ever
Brooke- im so sad she's going through a dark period.. She really doesnt deserve this!
Millicent and mouth - cute but boring
Peyton and Lucas - OMG YEYYY
nanny - she is freaking me out
skills and deb - they are sorta growing on me!
anyway overall I LOVED THIS EPISODE AND THE NEXT ONE LOOKS JUST AS GOOD

One Tree Hill welcomes John from Cincinnati

Look who's floating into Tree Hill, N.C.: Austin Nichols, who starred as John from Cincinnati in the quirky and short-lived HBO series, has landed a 10-episode gig on the CW's One Tree Hill.

Nichols is also familiar to TV fans from a short visit to Dillon, Texas, as a frisky teacher on Friday Night Lights.

The CW is not yet confirming details on Nichols' role, but by some online accounts he's playing a film producer who's eyeing Lucas' first novel — and who also perhaps once had his eye on Peyton. — Matt Mitovich

Source: TVGuide.com
Recent Ratings

I'm kind of disappointed when I woke up this morning at OTH wasn't up. :[ Least GG was. :]

Anywho... I heard someone dies this episode and I know who it is but I don't want to ruin it for anyone like it was ruined for me. Lol.

does anyone know when it will be up on the site

Reply 74#74 spratt89's post

tomorrow

Awwweeeee. :[ Oh well.

Thread