Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

we don't know

i know thats killing me, i just hope that they dont just forget about it, and not mention it

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

you really are impatient-the episode just aired and you have wait 6 days for next episode

Holy crap did I see a gun. Freaky. Can't wait for next week. SERIOUSLY!

glad im not the only one

Reply 20#20 dannixx's post

only 1 more day until bones

i can't wait

AHHH.

Okay, first the promo...before I forget what I want to say.  Poor Brooke! OMG, that's so horrible. I can believe that Victoria is behind this, but is she really this evil? She'd hire someone to attack her own daughter? She's proved that she's evil, but this is a whole new level of evil and cold hearted-ness. About as where Carrie is. But I'm glad they gave Sophia a serious storyline like this. We've never really seen dark and moody Brooke, she was always the end cheering others up. I've heard that Sophia's performance this season is phenomenal. It's gonna be interesting to watch! Back to the promo...great, now Haley's gonna think Dan's following her and Jamie. But it's actually Carrie...in Dan's SUV. Freaky!

I loved the dream sequence. I found the one with Brooke the cutest.   I couldn't help thinking "How awkward" though, since Chad and Sophia never made it to their one year anniversary and for them to film that...I know they're professionals, but still. Anyhow...I can live with Lucas and Peyton being together. I mean, it was kind of obvious they were going to be together in the end. And they're kind of cute together.

How cute was that scene with Jamie and Haley dancing? ADORABLE!! I would've loved to see Nathan dancing along with them. Now, that's something I wanna see.

I swear, people saying Victoria's name does not give me chills. Carrie being on screen does. Seriously, every time she came on screen, I jumped a little in my seat. She is a mess. Why didn't Dan call the cops? Why did he just let her go? If something happens to Jamie...or Naley...and she's behind it...

Overall, that was one great season premiere.

Reply 23#23 funny-girl101's post

Well she smart without dan to stop her Jamie is hers and to think we hate Dan and he's the only one that can save Jamie

great premiere - it took me all day to watch it due to complacations but finally i saw the whole thing

I'm happy for payton & lucas but really i actually wanted to see them actually tie the knot cause it's stopable untill they actually do.  loved the full circle back to the original hotel room.
is mouth and millie gone for good? i like millie and hope she isn't really gone - she really helped brooke in a way her other friends couldn't so fingers crossed they'll be back.
brooke - i can't believe someone attacked her - and how bad will it be if victoria actually did this.  she's her mother for heaven sake.
Now onto carrie -& dan - spells nothing but troble.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 25#25 kwargalla's post

so no-one feel sorry for what she did to dan?

does not look like it

Here's another promo for next week's episode...

Poor Brooke.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

How could you NOT feel sorry for Dan? I mean, Dan's done some pretty horrible things, but how Carrie's treating him is just...wow. She really thought her plan through. I definitely feel bad for Dan.

Reply 29#29 funny-girl101's post

i totally agree. i feel sorry for dan (yes i wished he didn't make it past last season) i figured out way before they showed that she had him elsewhere than a real hospital.

yes he's a horrible person but no one deserves to be psyco napped by carrie.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 30#30 kwargalla's post

Psycho napped. I like that.

I was so shocked when Dan opened that door and it led to like, the middle of nowhere. Even though I did question why Carrie was the nurse, I brushed the thought off. I kept on thinking "This is Tree Hill...Dan became the mayor...what's can't happen?" you know?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I felt sorry for Dan!  I was actually hoping he'd escape...then they pulled that trapped in crazy Nanny Carrie's house bit!!!

It was fantastic, but i feel sorry for it all now

Dan

Will she get Jamie and because of dan injuries will Nathan ana hailey look after him?

i dont think she will

Preview

Jamie:And they thought last nanny was crazy

Thread