Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 240#240 dannixx's post

So do i but it wasn't a very good episode it's was alright

Why hasn't the new epi been added yet?

LUCKY GUYS

Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2008 06:58 ]

WATCH BALA'S VIDEO ABOVE BEFORE READING....

Possible Spoiler....

I can't believe Lucas shaved his head... AGAIN!! I like his season 5 hair... It's the best yet, and now he has to go back to his season 2 hair!? I hope Mia's actually coming back... I want to see her at TRIC... Man, those girls are lucky!! As usual, Jamie is as cute as ever... Thanks for sharing the link, Bala!   

Reply 244#244 angel17halo's post

it's a guy thing -man hate having too much haor in summer so we shave it off but winter let it grow.

Reply 245#245 bala's post

Those girls are definitely lucky. That must've been so surreal and exciting!  

Hehehe, I love the part where they showed everybody signing autographs and little Jackson had like a stamp that he was using..

Reply 246#246 funny-girl101's post

look like you can't do a quiz this week

Enjoy your week off  doing a quiz

Reply 247#247 bala's post

Yeah. I am dying to see the episode though.

I don't know, I might just do some easy questions and stick 'em in next week's quiz.

If they get next weeks quiz up on time. They've been so good about it until now.

Reply 247#247 bala's post

why can't she do the quiz?

Oh yeah no episode uploaded yet duh Moppy

I meant show not quiz, btw.

So yeah, I got around to watching 5x16 on the CW's website. It was a pretty good episode. Expect 3 or so questions on the next quiz from this episode.

Reply 252#252 funny-girl101's post

You can watch the episode on their website??

May as well check it out since it still hasn't been updated

Reply 253#253 moppybrody's post

Yeah, you can. But it usually takes longer for them to upload it than vip.tv-video.net. It's usually put up on Thursday/Friday-ish. And then you also have to deal with the multiple breaks in between the episode. I prefer using this site, but ... yeah.

The only problem is that its only for people in the US.

I'm so mad at LUCAS.. He blames Peyton for the break up with Lindsey.. That's so sad i feel so bad for her.. Ohh and for baby Angie.. She came out strong.. Yay.. for her.. About the mom (DEB) and what's his name the ass. couch.. that is so nasty..
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

See the new Promo for next week, episode 5x18.

HERE

I totally can't wait... Who is Lucas calling? I actually can't see him calling Peyton. Amd why would it be Brooke? I think he tries again with Lindsey, but I guess we will see for sure next week...

Reply 257#257 KaitlynReynolds's post

That promo look good i wonder why he going to las vagas?

Reply 258#258 bala's post

Well, you can get quickly married in Las Vegas, can't you? It's a really daring city...

Reply 259#259 KaitlynReynolds's post

episode 17 has been updated

Thread