Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 220#220 bala's post

Ouch. That's harsh from Nathan. I mean, I understand if Lucas acts that way towards Dan. After all, Keith was pretty much Lucas' dad growing up. I wonder how Lucas will handle the news. The same way as Nathan or more forgiving?

Reply 221#221 funny-girl101's post

It will be interesting-do any of you think he's lying?

Reply 222#222 bala's post

I don't think he's lying because I've read spoilers about him being put second on the list for getting a heart transplant - behind a reverend. And Dan's not too happy about that.... The season finale is gonna be epic.

Reply 223#223 funny-girl101's post

What are the chances of this getting renewed?

Reply 224#224 bala's post

Umm...the CW announced that OTH will get a 6th season a while ago...

Didn't you post it on the forum here?

Reply 225#225 funny-girl101's post

silly me

Another Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-1-2008 11:52 ]

Reply 226#226 bala's post

You always beat me to it, Bala!! I was just gonna post that preview and then I come here and it's like, oh Bala posted it yesterday already.

Reply 227#227 funny-girl101's post

Well just because i'm not a moderator doesn't mean i can't post preview this is a member topic but hey i always check my you tube account, that member is very good uploading these video-she is reliable source

I do think Dan has changed. It even seemed apparent right before he went away for killing Keith. Does anyone else think this?

I really liked that episode!!!

Except....Deb and "Bucko" getting freaky with the balloon animals or whatever I need a memory wipe for the bit

Reply 228#228 bala's post

Bala, I think you misunderstood me. I never said you couldn't post previews. I was commenting on how fast you are to find these. The moment I saw the Brooke/Lucas/Angie preview, I was like "I'm so posting this on the forum," and I come here to find you having already posted it. I have nothing against that, I was just trying to say that you are one fast fan.

Reply 231#231 funny-girl101's post

that the thing sometimes i can't tell on here -written not spoken

I think Dan has changed to.. But he still has that sarcastic attitude.
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Brucas! I hope they get together... If they ever fall in love again, I think they'd wait till Peyton has moved on and is seeing someone else.. I know it's highly unlikely, but I can't help but hope.. As for the Nathan/Dan preview, I think Nathan's way too harsh... He shouldn't have said that he doesn't care that Dan's dying.. That's sad   

I stumbled across this video just a minute ago and I can't get over how cute and nice it is.

Jackson and Sophia make the best match.

Reply 235#235 funny-girl101's post

i know new episode isn't up but here shocking promo forNEXT EPISODE

Reply 236#236 bala's post

WOAH. WHAT!?!? Nooooo. That contradicts everything I've read so far. I hope it's like a dream or something that Peyton has.

By the way, that promo totally seemed like a promo for Gossip Girl.

Can't wait till the episode gets added.

That's got to be a dream... I think this is just another one of those misleading promos that make us think that something is going to happen, but somehow it's not what it seems...  

That's the promo i found and yes i think it's misleading but we don't know the details

I wish the eppie was up!

Thread