Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 200#200 nye87's post

Yeah, I think the writers should go into somewhat more detail about what happened in those 4 weeks in between the wedding/Jamie's abduction and what we jumped to. I mean, Jamie said "I'm fine, Grandpa Dan saved me." And he did say something to his teachers about Carrie taking him away and wanting to dye his hair black. So, did Dan say something about Carrie or not? They weren't really clear about that.

Reply 201#201 funny-girl101's post

Deb meet Dan outside Jamie Party

was that clown hitting on deb with the balloons?

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-23-2008 14:59 ]

Reply 202#202 bala's post

Gross.. I think they were flirting... Eww... Clowns = Creepy

[ Last edited by angel17halo at 4-23-2008 07:18 ]

Reply 203#203 angel17halo's post

given the fact she was married to Dan-taste doesn't really seem a problem

Reply 204#204 bala's post

That clown "Bucko" is definitely CREEPY.

That balloon trick was..disgusting. Haley's not going to be happy about this....

Reply 205#205 funny-girl101's post

isn't it amazing how we chat about the next episode even through we haven't seen it just by look at 2 minute video?

Reply 201#201 funny-girl101's post

I don't think that anyone knows the truth. If they did, I would hope that they would be a lot nicer to Dan. I just think that it somewhat dumb because if Dan was never known for "abducting" kids, why would he start with Jamie? I mean, what would he gain from that...to scare everyone and make them all think that he was a still a bad person? I don't think that anyone is thinking clearly. I'm surprised that Hailey was that quick to get another nanny, yet she could neither "forgive/trust" Nathan yet. It'll be nice to see when the truth comes out, if it does.

Reply 207#207 nye87's post

Reply 209#209 bala's post

OMG, OMG, OMG. Jackson dancing Soulja Boy!?!?! That is THE cutest thing ever! I love the way James picked him up in the end.

Reply 210#210 funny-girl101's post

I just realized that that was taken at the Annual Charity Game. I totally forgot about that. *going to search for pictures now*

Reply 209#209 bala's post

Aww, James and Jackson are so cute together!

One Tree Hill 5x15

Well this was an interesting episode and i have no sympathy for Dan i don't care what he got ,what he deserved i just hope nate doesn't do it but he has good heart so we just have to wait and see. Brooke and baby i found cool but i hope they are not hatching the plan for Lucas to be with brooke, the way she look at him might of suggested that. millcent trying to be more like guys was nice she did great thing and skills feel guilty about what happen to Jamie was sad, i had no idea he feeling like that you couldn't tell in previous episode.

Deb and clown were amusing

OMG! OMG! OMG! Thats so sad.   I didn't see that coming at all. I do feel sorry for Dan and I hope that everyone can find it in their hearts to forgive him.  I don't understand how they found out about Carrie and still have a problem with Dan. If it weren't for him, they would have probably never seen Jamie again. I mean ok, he was a bad person and he did some very bad things; but people do change. I mean, he has been in jail for 5 years and sometimes people make mistakes; but I don't feel like he should have to pay for his mistakes for the rest of his life. Ok, Deb is just gross. Come on, its your grandson's 5th birthday and you get "jiggy" with some guy you don' t even know in the bathroom while your grandson is in the house. Eww! That balloon thing was gross and like the clown had also been in prison. What is wrong with her? I don't think that they were suggesting Brooke and Lucas get back together and I hope not. I think that Brooke is really over Lucas and besides, she knows that Peyton loves him. I love Millicent and its cute how she started the water fight with the guys.    I really enjoyed this episode (except for the end being so sad), especially Jamie's birthday party. I think that the cutest scene was between he, Brooke, and Baby Angie. I think that Jamie would make a good big brother if he had to.

The worst thing about this episode is the creepy clown.. Deb fooling around with him was also creepy and gross .. I hope they explore the Brooke and Lucas storyline.. They look like a real family at the end, it was so adorable! It might be unlikely though.. I hope Milli becomes a series regular..  If she leaves, I think there wouldn't be any interesting storylines for Mouth..  

Brucas cuteness at the end!! Eek. That was a cute scene.

I felt bad for Dan. He seems to have changed and no one acknowledges that he saves Jamie. I mean, it seems everybody knows what happened at the motel because of what Skillz said, but they don't give Dan the credit he deserves. And the way Nathan just walked out after Dan told him about it! That was kind of..harsh. Dan might be going back to his old ways...I hope not though.

Deb and "Bucko" the clown was disgusting. I cannot believe she did that AT HER GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Where was she all those 4-5 years? Hasn't she changed at all during that time?

And as usual, Jamie is THE cutest kid.

3 more episodes left for this season!!!

Reply 216#216 funny-girl101's post

OMG you guys are crazy dan got what he deserved

Karma a B**ch

Reply 216#216 funny-girl101's post

OMG, I was totally thinking the same thing. I was like I hope he wouldn't lie just so people would like him again. Didn't Lucas, Brooke, and Bay Angie look like the portrait of the perfect family. It was so sweet and nice of Lucas to do that for her. However, I do think that Lucas has this problem where he always wants the girls that he can't have: like when he wanted to be with Brooke again after they broke up when she was with Felix and how he kept saying that she was the perfect girl for him and then how he wanted to be with Peyton again, or how he wanted to be with Peyton originally when she was dating Nathan. He probably doesn't want to be with Peyton because he knows that she wants to be with him. Something tells me that woulds seriously change if she got a boyfriend or something. And I was so thinking the same thing about Deb as well. Its like "you're are grandmother, for crying out loud". That was too gross and I'm surprised that Haley wasn't that upset about it. What if it had been Jamie instead of Haley who caught them coming out of the bathroom?

Reply 218#218 nye87's post

Your theory about Lucas is spot on. He does seem to want the girls he can't get.

That would be so awkward!!
Jamie: "Grandma Deb, what were you doing there?"
Deb: "Oh, nothing honey. Why don't you go check out the presents you got?"
*out walks the creepy clown*
Jamie: "Uhhh, grandma Deb, why is the clown still here?"

Reply 219#219 funny-girl101's post

Thread