Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

Well what can i say there were a few amusing moments in this episode but on the whole it was rather average.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The girl looked like they had fun on their trip to Puerto Rico but loosing her shirt and then getting locked out her room was funny and Chuck doing something stupid was so predictable

Renewed for 9th season

This Is My House, This Is My Home

You could tell this was suppose to be the series Finale but it got renewed

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It would of been a nice close to the show even down to Nathan seeing his dad

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN. Such a great ending too. I actually get goosebumps--and even tear up a bit, I admit--every time I watch it.

Although I'm interested in seeing Brooke and Julian handling parenthood, I can't help but think that, maybe, maybe they should have just left it at this episode. But then again, season 9 will only be 13 episodes--and they know FOR SURE this time--that it'll be the final episodes, so that is good.

What are your reactions to the show getting a season 9?

One Tree Hill Season 8 Gag Reel

Who is responsible for stating a new thread in a Moderated forum as season 9 is about to start

One Tree Hill Season 9 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 9 Premieres January 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

I'm sorry if i have upset anyone by starting this thread but as it's been added we need somewhere to discuss this season

9x01 Know This, We've Noticed

What a start with all the arguing and fighting considering how it ended last season

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we still have no idea what that was about but Dan coming back was a surprise Chris Keller running Haylie record label should be interesting

In The Room Where You Sleep

Well maybe it just me but i felt this ok episode but Victor in apron looking after brooke babies was priceless

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Millie struggling to be honest with Mouth about his weight was interesting but he does look like he has put on a few pounds and whats happening to Clay is worrying and i thought Alex would hit the roof when Chase moved her stuff but with her taking tour he might hit the roof instead

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well you could see she's running away because she is scared

Love The Way You Lie

Well another good episode but finding out real reason behind his blackout was good and poor Julian being so excited book his first gig but forget about baby in the car this must happen a lot to new fathers

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Julian leaving the baby in the car is something he will never get over and Brooke will probably never forgive him but the way Haley handled the situation in the cafe was a interesting

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

She really needed the help so it's good but she more closer to feel bad for him compared to Nathan. Jamie still has no idea what grandpa Dan did and eventually Nathan will have to tell him.

9x04 Don't You Want to Share the Guilt

Quinn was extremely stupid and very lucky not to of got killed when she approached Clay's dealer and it's a good job Chase couldn't remember not Alex's real name considering she was Chris Keller girlfriend and the new rival cafe owner as well, i hope Dan hasn't made things worse with the drug dealer for Quinn and Clay or may be Nathan

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well Dan knows how to handle himself

Thread