Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Julian's childhood story was nice and the rivalry over who had the best speech was amusing

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

It was kind of obvious who was going win that

Holding Out For A Hero

This was a very amusing episode to watch and nice of the girls to helped that bullied girl .

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Haley in the super hero costume was amusing but of all the people to mentor Chase ends up with Chuck the demon child and Nathan's professor is a bit of a jerk

8x15 Valentine's Day Is Over

Brooke and Julian's sex games was amusing especially when the pizza guy came and Chase covering for Chuck's mother was nice, Quinn's surprise was really great and Haley getting the wrong idea was funny

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yes brooke and julian game was best part of the episode but the pizza guy suggest he doesn't mind was funny.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

And Julian's reaction! Slamming the door was classic.

After a few filler episodes, I'm really excited that they're starting a few new storylines. (Brooke and Julian adopting being the obvious one.) I'm very curious about the Millie, Mouth and the TV station position situation. (Sorry for all the -tions. )

And. I kind of like Kellerman's son. Reminds me of earlier-seasons Nathan a bit.

8x16 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Brooke and Julian adoption interview looked so false and i would of been surprised if they got the baby after that interview but a nice surprise after she came to the shower thanks to Brooke being honest but trying to get Haley to the surprise baby shower for her was amusing

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah you just knew she would come back at the most inappropriate place but i think her mother really was best entrance   she just open the door and walked in

The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get

Well hailey fake labour joke was amusing for first few times but Julian reaction was the best. What a surprise ending finding car that almost killed brooke and Jamie of all the places it could been it just have to be kellaman one and he was drinking

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Haley taking steps to ensure that all her friends will be ready when the time comes was priceless, Brooke and Julian was the funniest and lets hope she hasn't cried wolf once to often for when it's really is coming and Chuck hitting Chase with the ball was great. Looking forward to see what Nathan does about the car accident

I loved the flashbacks on this episode, they made me smile and tear up at times. Then it reminds me that this show is almost over and I'm going to be super sad when it is. It is my favorite show and no one ever wants their favorite show to end. ): OMG I friggin love clay and quinn! That cracker eating contest was priceless. Also, i so knew Chloe wouldn't actually give Brooke and Julian her baby. That's just the way it always goes in tv shows. Anyway, poor Brooke.. can't she ever catch a break?

Ugh, I hope they at least bring Peyton and Lucas and Sawyer back for the last episode. Along with Karen and (I believe her daughter's name is Lily right?)

[ Last edited by dannixx at 4-20-2011 06:35 ]

Reply 73#73 dannixx's post

Yeah it sad for brooke it's a good thing she didn't tell anyone about the baby thing   those flashbacks were great some of them i have forgotten

I'm sure she'll tell them soon, I mean she's bound to.

8x18 Quiet Little Voices

The cracker eating contest was brilliant and trying to talk with their mouth's full was priceless but the flashbacks about the memories they have shared over the years was nice, as soon as Chloe's boyfriend turn up you knew she was going to change her mind

Where Not To Look For Freedom

Talking an interesting ending if only he had been careful he would of gotten away with it

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Nathan setting his sights on exposing Professor Kellerman was great but to be honest i thought it was his son from the moment they found the car in the garage

The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul

Well this was interesting way present the episode through flashbacks but what an episode with happy ending.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

So i was right about Professor Kellerman's son and I'm glad they taught him a lesson and the spray tan was over the top but the jacuzzi was amusing and who would of thought the urine sample came from Brooke and not from Alex

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

That was a surprise but a good one

Thread