Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nathan’s new career as an agent looks like it's going in the right direction and Brooke and Sylvia finally coming to a head but the water balloon was amusing

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

She had no idea who threw the water balloon

Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace

Great thanksgiving episode but i knew she didn't go to Africa but i like the survallance picture .

Um, is Quinn going to go all psycho Derek on Katie? It's weird how they're all taking it so lightly -- Clay being all "Dude, I got shot" as an excuse throughout the episode -- when getting shot at your own home by some mentally imbalanced person in a small town like Tree Hill would probably be a VERY big deal.

Did anyone notice how when the guys were playing the cornhole game and Clay missed, citing his shooting as the reason, Nathan was like "Yeah, right here..." and pointed at Clay's right shoulder when Clay was actually shot at point blank, right below the chest.

I wish the whole Alex/Mia/Chase triangle could be done with. At least, the cat-fighting. It seems like they're putting an end to it...but yeah, Haley and Julian were completely right -- fighting over a pie did make sense.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Haley did well in feeding all the surprise guests for thanksgiving and what is Quinn going to do with her surveillance photos

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I think she planning on shooting her

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I really don't like Chad

Reply 48#48 moppybrody's post

Glad i am not only one maybe reason why they got rid of him

Lists, Plans

What a way to bring Dan back for one episode look like she's back

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I think Jamie drinking gave Brooke's dream away and i hope Quinn don't go through with it but this is going to be interesting

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i don't think she would since she threw the gun in the river but she's come back to Tree hill it's going great episode next week.

Darkness On the Edge of Town

This is the classic One tree hill drama episode and it great episode but i hate happy ending sorry but for a show like this they really push the standard slightly higher while the episode was fantastic i thought it could been better if Brooke didn't survive because she deserves that sort of exit from the show. It really would of shocked fans if they killed her off IMO would made the episode stood out .

Reply 53#53 bala's post

This was a great action packed episode with so many different drama's going on and I'm glad Quinn was able to fight back and get her revenge as self defence

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes i really like how she faced her but smart thinking pretending to be dead in the pool.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked watching the one bullet move around the chamber and her thinking it was empty

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes that was great but also impressive use one bullet it's good thing she didn't miss.

8x12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night

The girls retracing their steps after the bachelorette party looking for the lost ring was amusing and the skateboarding dog was funny

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

It was great episode i had feeling Julian had the ring but wasn't sure and it look like girls had a good time

The beginning with Brooke and Sylvia was hilarious.
And Brooke and Julian. I have no words for them. SO EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING NEXT WEEK.

That is all.

The Other Half Of Me

A nice wedding episode nothing bad happening

Thread