Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought the golf cart accident was funny, who would play golf in a short skirt other than Alex's and what a great sacrifice from Brooke to pay back her investors

Nobody Taught Us to Quit

Well this was ok episode i always like Haley and Nathan relationship there such a great married couple and great parents. Chase and Alex are over Mia will be so pleased about that if only she was patient instead going Portland but it was obvious Alex was playing an angle from the start.

I was so happy Brooke finally manages to tell her mother off and i am glad she strong enough to do the right thing which i don't think i could done.

I do find it annoying this show has decided to go to the mature story-lines but it nice to watch for a change.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I can't even say anything cause you said exactly wait I was thinking

Reply 24#24 moppybrody's post

What is the point of Mouth character ?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

maybe there might be something coming up? IDK really lol

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the conversation between Haley and Brooke when she flipped the name of her company Bros over Clothes as she now focuses on herself, Nathan stepping in to help Clay was a good move

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

lol I agree with that!
Though I could see the set up for Nathan helping Clay long way off, took so long to get to it I thought I might have been wrong

S08E05

Man, that mum was exactly what I thought she'd be! As soon as she offered money I was screaming at the screen "Don't do it!" lol

Haley and the clowns make me laugh every time, she has such good facial expressions!

Jamie giving it to Chuck was good but Chuck giving it back was... well I liked it but thought it was abit too much.

Haley/Nathan really need to find better babysitters (Junk/Fergie)

Reply 29#29 moppybrody's post

Well with brooke mother in jail i knew it would matter time until Jullian mother would turn up but did brooke say No ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't think she did, right? She just stood there, shocked, and Sylvia just walked away. It's so weird seeing Sharon Lawrence as Julian's mom after seeing her on Grey's as Izzie's mom and Priveleged as Megan's mom. She's an awesome actress though, and after all the Victoria drama, I'm kind of looking forward to the light-hearted drama she'll bring.

That opening sequence...

8x06 Not Afraid

I liked the practical joke from Jamie's friend Chuck and Silvia taking over the wedding should be interesting, Quinn is playing a great part in the way she is struggling with the nightmares

Luck Be A Lady

Nice episode Julian trying organise poker night but made the mistake of invite Alex

Loved the Lucas mannequin

[ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2010 15:35 ]

Reply 33#33 bala's post

What was Chase thinking when he used Mia to get Alex jealous but she did offer and it backfired

Reply 33#33 bala's post

made me wonder if that was an insult to Chad Michael Murray?   prolly not

What was the go with the mannequin? I didn't understand Skills's explanation

Reply 35#35 moppybrody's post

Think about it's cheaper -they don't pay the mannequin

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

not much of a Clean Teen now huh? lol he definitely wasn't very nice

I didn't understand Mia slapping Chase either, she did offer but maybe she overheard Alex's apology

Mouthful of Diamonds

Well nice title for his braces and i don't why but this season has quite average if i wasn't such a loyal viewer i probably give this show up.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 8-11-2010 20:06  
Think about it's cheaper -they don't pay the mannequin
Quoting you back at ya - Your mean

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-11-2010 18:53  
Well nice title for his braces and i don't why but this season has quite average if i wasn't such a loyal viewer i probably give this show up.
I've felt that at times, like there's only good parts during the show you really enjoy and there's others you just get through, they feel like filler parts just to fills in the other parts during the show

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-14-2010 22:35  

Quoting you back at ya - Your mean
Well i don't like Lucas so that's ok

Thread