Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Webclip

Much better don't you think

i really didn't like the first episode enough said

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Really? Why not?

Reply 4#4 funny-girl101's post

Nice to see you funny-girl.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 funny-girl101's post

Well i didn't ruin it for anyone who hadn't watch it but seriously repeating ghost/dream story-line again really annoyed me. i figured it out quite early on it was dream.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

(Should I add a spoiler warning in the title?)

Ah yes yes. I agree. Quinn and Clay, in general, don't interest me too much. I'm glad they're focusing the show more on the core characters this season.

The ending was kind of "Eh" since we were basically received the same ending as the season 7 finale ending. But I do like how they introduced some of the new storylines.

I'm really happy they gave Brooke an actual, legitimate storyline this season. As much as it painful to see Brooke be stripped of everything she worked for, I'm really interested in how the whole COB mess will get straightened out. The Millie/Victoria banter was great!

And I like that they've gone back to their roots a bit. Haley writing Lucas was a pretty touching scene. It was always a bit weird to see their friendship -- and Brooke and Peyton's -- suddenly disappear.

I'm totally on Team Alex and Chase. Whatever couple name people will come up with them. Alase? Chex?

It's SO SO SO nice to see the opening credits again! And to hear Gavin DeGraw's voice! Kate Voegele (Mia) is covering it for next week.

Reply 7#7 funny-girl101's post

Brooke story-line is only thing that actually good about the first episode but does anyone think it's odd none of character have bother to check in on Quinn and Clay, i mean last season we saw Hailey always check in with Quinn it been few days and no-one is suspicious that no-one knows what has happen to clay or quinn if by some miracle they survive i would think really push the limits-from what i have gather both of them have bleeding out almost a whole day by the time nathan was knocking on Clay door right?

They should be dead looking at next episode preview they wondering hospital like ghost

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I thought this was a lo-vie do-vie episode until the end when it was obvious Clay was dreaming and if they survive laying there for so long it will be a miracle

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i am curious what site Jamie and his friend found using those search words .

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wounder if anyone has tried their search idea

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i am afraid to find out- something you can't erase once you seen them

Reply 13#13 bala's post

"I didn't do it!" "I didn't like it!"   

Did they end up explaining it to the kid? Parenthood's season premiere had that similar storyline with Sydney, Joel and Julia. They were WAY more explicit.

The second episode with Hailey finding the body so only one of them survived and it had to be Quinn. I posted the promo for next episode trailer topic.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

This was sad but i did like Jamie and Julian together and the way Jamie figured out what was wrong

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah! I really like the Jamie/Julian interaction we've been getting. It was a bit bittersweet seeing Brooke and Julian in this episode -- how well they get along with Jamie and how much they want to have children but can't. I really hope they explore the infertility storyline some more.

I'm glad both Quinn and Clay are recovering and the whole in-between-life-and-death storyline can end and we can move on with other storylines.

I wonder how long they'll continue with the "Dear Lucas" opening.

OH. What did you guys think of Patrick Stump's "I Don't Wanna Be"?

Reply 17#17 funny-girl101's post

I LIKE IT

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Hahaha, I was a bit scared. I think it's a great idea (and way to save money for them) to have different artists cover it, but Gavin's version just fits so well with the credits.

8x03 The Space In Between

That was nice of Nathan to offer to help Clay with his kidney and that will change both of their lives forever but i assume from the news paper that Will could be the donor

We All Fall Down

The cover '"I Don't Wanna Be' was different it great we can hear different artist put there own twist. This show is really getting boring i mean where the drama it feel like i watch bunch young boring adults live their life

Thread