Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I can't get enough of Quinn and Clay. I love this couple more than I've loved any other couple on this show. Haha, not sure why.. they're just so cute.

7x14 Family Affair

Good episode when Clay tries to prove his commitment to Quinn by going with to dinner with Taylor and David but what an uncomfortable dinner party, the pool fight was funny

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well Hailey bought it on herself i mean Quinn dumped him and so what,  Taylor decided to date him, i don't see the problem it's not like he was cheating on her with her sister.

Don't You Forget About Me

Well Nathan buying a sport car for Hailey birthday when he couldn't make back to house was one hell of a present and jamie being home-alone was funny.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The paintball attack was funny but nice recover for missing Haley's birthday when Nathan buys a sport car

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Question is how  did that women who Nathan bought the car get home ?

Yes! That's what I was wondering too. Eh, he probably used his Nathan Scott charms to convince her to sell her car, dropped her off home, and went back and picked Clay up. I'm overthinking this.

CHEAP TRICK. Absolute love.

Reply 49#49 funny-girl101's post

Wow you are back ?

My Attendance Is Bad But My Intentions Are Good

Well this was a sad episode, The way Hailey mother told her girls was nice but she should keep it quiet.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That was a sad episode but i think Hailey's mother did the right thing because her remaining time could be short it was a shame the trip down memory land had to end on a sad note

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i figured she was sick-when you watch these type of shows you know when a new character introduce they could  be trouble ahead.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I know, it's been a while. I've been busy with school and applications for the past few months. I have, luckily, been keeping up with my shows though, but haven't had the chance to post in such a long time. It's nice to be back and still find everybody here to discuss OTH with.

That said, I think it's really nice that they're touching more upon the characters' families. I think the only other time we saw Haley's mom was back in season 1 for like a minute. It is a sad storyline though, especially since they made her come on just to announce it (and because she's a really likable character ). It'll be interesting to see how Quinn, Haley and Taylor, and even Jamie, deal with it.

Can we please get rid of Alex? I am not a fan.

At The Bottom Of Everything

Well another great episode but wow a few things to discuss

Owen back,  what a way bring him back and I saw that thing  with mouth coming- that situation how she keeps hanging around mouth but we don't know if she said yes or not?..

Brooke and Julian man i can't believe he did that- i still want to give him the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't look good. i really hope he just let her sleep in his bed and nothing happens.  

Miranda attempts to persuade Grubbs to let her produce his album was funny espically when she came out with only her underwear to prove how much she has faith in him was amazing. . i don't think i seen an agent that willing to do that.

Clay spotting a tennis player who is dead ringer for his ex-wife talk about drama and Quinn doesn't even know what's going to hit her when that situation get serious.

Spoiler Alert- Next week is a very sad episode

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Grubbs getting Miranda to do all those thinks was funny and i think Josh must of had a reaction with Alex from what Julian said

They really didn't give ANYTHING away regarding the Brooke/Julian/hotel situation. They basically showed the same thing they did in the promos. I think I'm going to give Julian the benefit of the doubt. With all his proclamations of his love for Brooke, he has to be a major jerk to just get in bed with Alex then. But the sweater is really throwing me off.

I kind of like the idea of Mouth and Lauren together. She seems like a great fit for him. But how will Skills take that? Not to mention Millicent?

Grubbs may have just become my new favorite character.

Forgot about this:

Everyone, please sign this petition for a season 8. One Tree Hill has not yet been granted another season (due to contract and budget negotations and well, The CW has just never favored OTH that much even though it keeps pulling more ratings than GG and 90210 and all the other CW favorites do). I know there's been talk about how OTH has run its course and complaints about Chad and Hilarie leaving, but I think the fans should be given at least a proper finale. I really don't think that with the five episodes left in season 7 (most of which were probably already shot), we'll get good farewell.

So, yeah, there's my rant.

Please sign it. It takes two seconds.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/onetreehillseason8

Such an emotional episode. It had me crying a bit. :[

& that Katie bitch better back off Clay. If anything happens to Clay and Quinn will be pissed.

The Last Day of Our Acquaintance

Great sad episode what a way to end an episode look like clay has a problem with that new girls .

One Tree Hill 7x20

it been a while and good episode everything is heading for a good season finale

Reply 60#60 bala's post

The Last Day of Our Acquaintance
I cant believe i missed this episode when it aired but Brooke hitting Alex she may not of deserved it this time but she had it coming and sad but good moment with all the family there at the end

Thread