Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

One Tree Hill 7x05 Your Cheatin' Heart

Haley take advice from her cell mate but then finding the number on Nathan's bill no smoke without fire and what is Dan's proposal

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well brooke has trained Julian well i mean Alex is what hell of dipsy girl but the ending with brooke almost strip off and she see alex in a suit was funny. Trust me anything with dan might protect nathan    but hailey know he lid which put a strain on their relationship.

I'm thinking that Dan's proposition is a pay-off. I mean, what else is there that he can do?

Reply 25#25 funny-girl101's post

kill her

One Tree Hill 7x06 Deep Ocean Vast Sea

Brooke reconnects with Chase to get Julian jealous was funny

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but the look on her face when Alex told her she stripped in front of him and didn't react brooke was really angry .

I and Love and You

What a fantastic episode i knew dan had a plan to help Nathan he did a great job helping him. Sarah and Clay wow what a revelation that Sarah is dead i really didn't see that coming i feel really bad for him. This whole episode revolved around relationships it's has one my favourite episode this season so far because very emotionally.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Great episode Sarah and Clay looked like they could of had a great life together but could Clay be the father of the baby and Dan's show was great

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yes i thought he might be

7x08 (I Just) Died In Your Arms

Good episode when Julian agrees to a weekend camping trip but struggles to fit in with Nathan and the guys. Quinn helps Clay come to terms with a tragic loss was nice and i was wondering about Dan's heart problem

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

yes it was a good episode that actress who plays dead girlfriend is  really talented i really like her shame she's not real

Now You Lift Your Eyes to the Sun

This was a good episode i mean brooke getting her hopes up that she's pregnant and it does seem like millie need to get a reality check from her friend-talk about a change in personality and Dan back at one tree hill.

Maybe it's just me but but this show has really gone downhill i mean i honestly think I'm watching a boring show. There really need to come up better story-lines.

it's like show has become complacent ?

[ Last edited by bala at 11-10-2009 19:07 ]

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I feel sorry for Brooke but i can see the story line going that see cant have children and i liked the way Clay got involved in talking to the boy playing basketball. The remark from the new barman when Dan ordered a drink was funny but what a change in Milicent

You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son

Wow did anyone find it funny when Dan was trying baptise Clay   . So brooke can't have kids great story-line because she wants one so bad .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I don't like the new Milicent and Brooke not been able to have children i seen coming, i also thought Dan would do something to the player that got         Nathan's job or will that happen in the next episode

One Tree Hill 7x11

Wow i didn't see the ending coming i can't believe she slit her wrist

Reply 38#38 bala's post

That was a sad ending and how will Julian feel when he listens to his message

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well she's not dead but brooke revelation about the type of girls Juilan falls for was interesting insight and when we found out what happen to his mother it's was sad.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was nice work by Clay to get Nathan what he wanted with the help of Quinn and Dan's announcement during his television series that shocks his audience, as well as Rachel but Rachel after half his money that he gave away was funny

7x13 Weeks Go By Like Days

Victoria vouching for Milicent i thought was unexpected but nice

Thread