Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)

This was very good first episode, i will start with Mouth and Skills naked house rule that was funny  than saying i love you to each other with Millie walking in was priceless.  

Nathan agent upstage Nathan present by getting star to sign . i really didn't Julian and brooke thing lasting but they do seem in love. What a clif-hanger we hope Nathan didn't cheat but what if he did ?-he is after all a scott

What are you willing to lose

Another great episode i mean wow dan new wife Racheal those two i would never see coming it was a bit disturbing see them kiss . Hailey save bedroom records temporally and i love 3 way conversation with herself  that was funny and what about Jamie leave skill and his teacher sun burnt.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Dan seems to have more lives than a cat and know he returns with his new bride Rachel and Haley works to save Red Bedroom Records and enlists Mia's help to do so. How long will Millicent have to put up with Skills being naked in the apartment

what are you willing to lose

I have to say i was sketical the leyton being gone but I am actually enjoying this season. Rachel and Dan ewwwww. I like Julian and Brooke. I Loved haley and her Peyton and lucas  dead on.
prepare for the worse hope for the best

Quote:
How long will Millicent have to put up with Skills being naked in the apartment
i found that funny i like the humour it would been more funny If Skills new girlfriend decided to pay a surprise visit to his apartment that would of been great scene for a future episode. how would he explain that to her

WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW? RACHEL AND DAN?!?!?! That's just too revolting. Dan seems like he has changed though; he genuinely cared for the homeless man. But I'm not so sure about Rachel. I'm always skeptical when it comes to her.

The "conversation" Haley had is why I love her. She's funny, but is also very mature and smart. I'm not too keen on Quinn, but I like that she and Haley have a strong relationship. I love the whole Denzel and McCulley thing Jamie and Skillz have going on. "Stupid crazy nanny."

I don't think I need to express my love for Brooke and Julian again, hehe.

I honestly don't think that the child will be Nathan's. From the preview, it looks like Haley will be supporting Nathan through it, which is good.

I hope they show us some tidbits about what happened in those one and a half years. Like, well, how Dan and Rachel met again. How Nathan's first year in the NBA was. So many questions. They said they were going to have lots of flashbacks in season 5, showing what happened in that 5-year jump, but it didn't really happen. Where did Haley, Brooke, Lucas, Peyton go to college?

I'm glad Daneel Harris is only a guest star... Here's to hoping she doesn't become a regular. I think Dan's character is pointless at this point. His storyline just takes time off from other characters' more interesting plots. It's like his story is a completely different show. No relation whatsoever to the other characters of the show.

Reply 9#9 angel17halo's post

the thing is if dan wasn't in the show you would wonder what has happen to him ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I personally wouldn't  wonder. The other character's of the show might as well have forgotten about him too. I think Dan was mentioned only once and it was in a random conversation about Lucas and his heart condition and how Dan has the same thing.

Reply 11#11 angel17halo's post

unfortunately there only one way rid of him and that guy has 9 lives

1) Survived car dealship fire
2)Hanging himself in a jail cell
3)Asking whitey to shoot him

6 more lives left

maybe the homeless guy might kill him

Reply 12#12 bala's post

LOL... He doesn't have to die.. I just want him to be written off the show.. They could say he's moving to another country where nobody knows about what he's done in the past and make a fresh start... Just saying... Depending on how his story's gonna go, I'm probably gonna be ok w/ Dan still being on the show. Just for right now I feel like it's so pointless.

Wow another great episode how racheal and dan meet was interesting i wish we could see more of Racheal has a stripper . it seem she responsible for the way dan turned out why is women want to fix damage men.

Skills asking Jamie help him with the small reptile was funny. How will Nathan explain Jamie about his new situation.  

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Was Skills quoting Dennis Hopper's lines from Speed when he said who do you call before he called Jamie

I think Rachel's in this relationship for the money. I mean, in the flashback, she bluntly says that she cares more about money. And the "incident" in the audience shows that she's more concerned about the viewership and popularity of this show (aka more money) than she is about Dan and the show's actual theme of redemption and whatnot.

Like the hairstylist (and pretty much everybody else), I don't like Alex. If she messes around with Brooke and Julian, I will have a personal vendetta against her. (Yes, I'm threatening fictional characters.)

Poor Haley. Poor Jamie. I really don't like this storyline.

Believe Me, I'm Lying

Well Hailey is now regrets what happen and millie got be a model and it nice of her to allow that. Mouth really needed millie but she was too busy . at least no dan in this episode

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Considering Hayley is not new to the press, you would think that she would be better composed and know better.  Hayley's reaction was exactly what the other girl wanted.

And Jamie, although not a big part in this episode, was great as always, although I think there is a law against underage workers, they do exploit his excitment but he loves being involved.  Really he has the life, a NBA star for a dad, going to a bar when he is 7 to watch a fashion show and hang out with celebrities.  I'm so jealous!

[ Last edited by slade01 at 10-6-2009 13:32 ]

Reply 18#18 slade01's post

I agree, but having to listen to some woman brag about what she did with your husband is definitely not easy. Especially after it's been bugging you for days. I love the fact that Miranda stood up for Haley during that interview, even though her bad British accent kind of annoys me.

Clay and Quinn? I might just approve.

Reply 19#19 funny-girl101's post

well it was kind obvious somehow they would hook up from the start

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Quinn getting advise from the little girl in the park was funny

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes that was odd

Thread