Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nichols lands regular 'One Tree Hill' role

Austin Nichols has been promoted to a series regular on One Tree Hill, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Nichols currently has a recurring role on the CW drama as hotshot movie producer Julian Baker.

In addition, Jane Lynch has been upped to a regular on Fox's Glee as cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester.

Eddie Jemison has also landed a regular slot on HBO's upcoming comedy Hung.

Funny ending

One Tree Hill 6x22

Well this was very emotional episode wasn't it?

One Tree Hill Webclip

I loved episode 23 except for the ending. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that as soon as Lucas told Peyton he had another surprise and left her alone that something was going to happen to Peyton, too predictable.

I loved the part that Julian stood for Brooke to Victoria. That was really sweet.

We haven't seen Dan in a while it seems.  I would croak if Peyton is an organ donor and dies and her heart goes to Dan.

Reply 222#222 writemako's post

i love how brooke got back at Julian

Reply 223#223 bala's post

Yes me to and how Julian stood up to Victoria but is this leading to a tear jerking season final

Reply 224#224 codebreaker's post

yes i think next week season finale and i suspect she going die because the actress is leaving the show

Reply 225#225 bala's post

Like writemako said if Peyton dies would Lucas allow Peyton be a donor for Dan that's if she was a match

Reply 226#226 codebreaker's post

i really don't know are they a match?

Quote:
Chad Michael Murray is leaving One Tree Hill, it has been confirmed.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the 27-year-old will not be returning for the show's seventh season next fall.

His co-star Hilarie Burton, who plays Peyton in The CW's teen drama, is also exiting the show. Reports suggest that a deal could not be reached between the network and the stars, resulting in their departure from the series.

It is understood that two new characters will be introduced to fill the gaps in the cast left by Murray and Burton.
SOURCE

Reply 222#222 writemako's post

Quote:
We haven't seen Dan in a while it seems.  I would croak if Peyton is an organ donor and dies and her heart goes to Dan.
Oh gosh, don't give the writers ideas! That would be truly creepy.

About the Hilarie Burton and CMM departure thing...Ausiello did an interview with Hilarie just a couple of days ago and she spoke up about all the rumors surrounding it. It seems like an amicable split. I really don't think that the issue was monetary...at least not for Hilarie. She doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Here's the link to the interview for any of you who are interested. It gives a lot of insight into the whole situation, I think.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/exclusive-murra.html

Anyhow, back to the episode...

I loved the Brooke and Julian scenes. He's joining the cast next season! So you know what that means...

Julian: "I can't believe she's trying to make me jealous with that guy from Dancing with the Stars."
Missy: "No that was Drew. Oh my gosh (and then something..)"
Julian: "Whatever, Laguna Beach."
Chase: "No, that was some other tool."

Dramatic irony alert, haha. Stephen Colletti who plays Chase was originally on Laguna Beach (the tool that Chase refers too.)

But yeah, the Julian scene in the end was really powerful. Victoria totally deserved that. It was about time somebody said those words to her.

Jamie and Skillz were pretty funny too. Skillz's paranoia was hilarious. Thinking back about that storyline...Carrie was one crazy woman.

I thought it was a really good episode. The ending was totally predictable though.

Season finale next week...I hope they don't end it with a major cliffhanger.

Episode 24 Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Great season final with Peyton giving birth to a daughter and Nathan telling Haley and Jamie he has been released from the Chiefs only to join the NBA. Brooke and Victoria have a mother and daughter moment as they re-launch Clothes Over Bro's.

PS No cliffhangers or sad tears

Reply 231#231 codebreaker's post

Well you forgot about dan and other old character returning. it was nice to Whitey and Karen . it was nice season finale

They had almost everyone of the major cast in this finale, but Skills and Grandma deb was a no show. I wished they were included and not just a mere mention of Skills coming to watch the game with Mouth at home with Milli

Did I miss something? When did Mouth and Millie get married?

BROOKE AND JULIAN. I love how everybody was against Julian in the beginning, but now he's become one of the favorites (well, in my case at least, haha).

Nathan getting into the NBA was a nice surprise actually. With the way he was acting in the wedding episode, I presumed that the Chiefs, for some reason, just let him go. Now only Haley needs to get her music career back up!

That was a nice finale. No cliffhangers, no unresolved business. Even Dan got to make amends with Whitey!

I'm interested as to the direction the show will head into next year. With Peyton and Lucas gone, there's bound to be some major changes....

OTH Season 7 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Season 7 Here

One Tree Hill 7x01 430 AM (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)

Great episode when Mouth started to walk around his place naked and then Skills joins him and when Milicent walked in that was funny

Thread