Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hahahaha, "This is the place where I can see Lucas's rival gang show up and kill his Uncle Keith in a drive-by shooting" That director...wow. Not that the director they ended up with is any better (Haley and Lucas marriage anyone!?), but I'm sure he'll cause some funny moments.

...I...kind of...like...Brooke and Julian. Actually, scratch the "kind of." Julian isn't that bad. The chemistry between him and Brooke, well, Austin and Sophia, is there so I'm not complaining, haha.

Mia and Chase kind of...I don't know..rubs me in the wrong way for some reason. Everybody on this show gets together with one another! The karaoke scene was hilarious. So was Jamie's "You don't bluff with the bluffer," scene. They give that kid some of the best lines.

I'm looking forward to the casting episode. Nathan: "Why am I shirtless?"

Reply 197#197 funny-girl101's post

I know what you mean about Julian.  He comes off as a bad guy, but when you see him with Brooke and Sam you can see he really isn't.  Then upon learning everything Peyton thought about him is not true, he really isn't that bad of a guy.  He was just Lucas's competition

Mia and Chase bothers me too!  He is so much older than her for one (not that that is anything new for tv) but i don't know its weird seeing them together!

On the Lucas-Haley marriage, i can see how a director could see that though because when I first started watching the show I alway thought they would eventually end up together.  Of course then things changed!

Preview of next episode

Reply 199#199 bala's post

haha both great Brooke preview lol I love Brooke =)

Another promo

This looks like a very funny episode. "Haley" was spot on in her reenactment of that scene. I heard that Bethany Joy Galeotti directed this episode...I'm excited.

James Lucas Scott why are you so adorable?!?!?!  I swear they just threw him into the show to melt the hearts of girls everywhere!  I had a feeling his friend was going to be an adult.  Best Jamie line from the episode: "He was in jail you know"  His jealousy was adorable!  After all he's only 6.  Okay enough on Jamie.

I hope Haley doesn't get fired!  But she did the right thing!  Principals are not allowed to censor school media.  I was on yearbook staff at my school and our principal tried to stop us from printing something (I can't remember what it was now), but we fought him that we have freedom of press and can print what we want.  Our teacher advisor was the only one who could tell us something was not appropriate to print, and even with that we could convince him on some occasions.  It's not like we were trying to print profanity or anything inappropriate.  Oh but back to Haley, she just did what she was told, picked the best essay.  How can a school have the audacity to tell a student her life is not appropriate for the newspaper?  It's not like it was a wildly inappropriate fiction essay, it was a biographical account of the hardships in her life!

I'm really glad Lucas showed up at Peyton's appointment.  Just what she needed!  and Skills as the baby proofer lmao!  Junk almost drowned in the toilet haha

That director guy is a (fill in word here).  haha sorry i couldn't think of a good enough word to describe him so pick your own.  Ugh!  I just hope the movie comes out good Lucas deserves it!  I wonder how much of this process we will get to see.

Julian and Brooke are cute together!  He was a mathlete And on the topic of Brooke and Peyton sharing 3 guys.  Did anyone else notice Brooke pretty much took Peyton's sloppy seconds (if you want to call it that). Nathan Peyton dated first, not that Brooke dated him second, they just made that tape after Peyton/Nathan.  Leyton for the first time came before Brucas.  And finally Peyton dated Julian before Brooke.  Just thought that was interesting.

One Tree Hill 6x17

Well WHAT AN EPISODE

This really was great episode i don't ruin it but wasn't Jamie cute when time to get a new heart that what i call timing. After massive fight with deb that was the icing on the cake.

As to deleted scene situation well i think Julian realise brooke might not feel the same way

Principal Buttkiss () is so unreasonable. I'm the editor-in-chief of my school newspaper and honestly, if we had the opportunity to publish a story like Sam's, I doubt that it'll be so harshly criticized.

I love the little titles they had for each scene. "The Deleted Scene," "The Seven Year Itch," "The Cold War" (I laughed when I saw that ).

Julian definitely knows that Brooke's feelings are not the same as his. Poor guy, having to compete with Lucas all the time. Their whole relationship is pretty ironic, if you think about. I think that eventually Brooke will let Julian in though.

What do you think Peyton has? Cancer? The producers were really teasing the viewers there. Whatever it is though, it'll be a pretty good exit storyline for Hilarie Burton, but I don't think the show will do well without her. I mean, she is half of the oh-so-beloved Leyton...

And oh, I don't know how I managed to forget this: Dan. New heart. Dramaaaaaa.

Episode 18 Searching For a Former Clarity

Great episode i liked Lucas comment to Dan in the Hospital but when the paramedic dropped the heart and the dog run of with it i didn't know if i should laugh or cry

Reply 209#209 codebreaker's post

The writer really do have some sense of humour i'm glad he told jamie he killed Keith

webclip

One Tree Hill 6x19

Well i think brooke made the right decision about Julian, it was nice to see Lucas in Keith garage. kids breaking hailey house for a class .

Reply 209#209 codebreaker's post

I agree, the dog-eating-heart moment was...unexpected. I wasn't sure how to react either.

As for the Julian thing, I'm a little on the fence. Julian really started to grow on me! But...he comes back in the next episode, so I still have some hope.

How long are they going to keep this Peyton thing a secret?

Reply 213#213 funny-girl101's post

well lucas know so it's not really a secret right?

One Tree Hill 6x20

fantastic episode i really missed this show i can't believe there only few more episode until the season is over but this season has been a success. it was great to see brooke mum again in the episode is it just me or has she become nicer the end scene with her taking brooke foster kid out of the store was a nice moment. look like skill has found a new women. i had feeling brooke would help her mother.

Thread