Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x03 The Space In Between

That was nice of Nathan to offer to help Clay with his kidney and that will change both of their lives forever but i assume from the news paper that Will could be the donor

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought the golf cart accident was funny, who would play golf in a short skirt other than Alex's and what a great sacrifice from Brooke to pay back her investors

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the conversation between Haley and Brooke when she flipped the name of her company Bros over Clothes as she now focuses on herself, Nathan stepping in to help Clay was a good move

8x06 Not Afraid

I liked the practical joke from Jamie's friend Chuck and Silvia taking over the wedding should be interesting, Quinn is playing a great part in the way she is struggling with the nightmares

Reply 33#33 bala's post

What was Chase thinking when he used Mia to get Alex jealous but she did offer and it backfired

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nathan’s new career as an agent looks like it's going in the right direction and Brooke and Sylvia finally coming to a head but the water balloon was amusing

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Haley did well in feeding all the surprise guests for thanksgiving and what is Quinn going to do with her surveillance photos

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I think Jamie drinking gave Brooke's dream away and i hope Quinn don't go through with it but this is going to be interesting

Reply 53#53 bala's post

This was a great action packed episode with so many different drama's going on and I'm glad Quinn was able to fight back and get her revenge as self defence

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked watching the one bullet move around the chamber and her thinking it was empty

8x12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night

The girls retracing their steps after the bachelorette party looking for the lost ring was amusing and the skateboarding dog was funny

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Julian's childhood story was nice and the rivalry over who had the best speech was amusing

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Haley in the super hero costume was amusing but of all the people to mentor Chase ends up with Chuck the demon child and Nathan's professor is a bit of a jerk

8x15 Valentine's Day Is Over

Brooke and Julian's sex games was amusing especially when the pizza guy came and Chase covering for Chuck's mother was nice, Quinn's surprise was really great and Haley getting the wrong idea was funny

8x16 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Brooke and Julian adoption interview looked so false and i would of been surprised if they got the baby after that interview but a nice surprise after she came to the shower thanks to Brooke being honest but trying to get Haley to the surprise baby shower for her was amusing

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Haley taking steps to ensure that all her friends will be ready when the time comes was priceless, Brooke and Julian was the funniest and lets hope she hasn't cried wolf once to often for when it's really is coming and Chuck hitting Chase with the ball was great. Looking forward to see what Nathan does about the car accident

8x18 Quiet Little Voices

The cracker eating contest was brilliant and trying to talk with their mouth's full was priceless but the flashbacks about the memories they have shared over the years was nice, as soon as Chloe's boyfriend turn up you knew she was going to change her mind

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Nathan setting his sights on exposing Professor Kellerman was great but to be honest i thought it was his son from the moment they found the car in the garage

Reply 79#79 bala's post

So i was right about Professor Kellerman's son and I'm glad they taught him a lesson and the spray tan was over the top but the jacuzzi was amusing and who would of thought the urine sample came from Brooke and not from Alex

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The girl looked like they had fun on their trip to Puerto Rico but loosing her shirt and then getting locked out her room was funny and Chuck doing something stupid was so predictable

Thread