Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Great episode Sarah and Clay looked like they could of had a great life together but could Clay be the father of the baby and Dan's show was great

7x08 (I Just) Died In Your Arms

Good episode when Julian agrees to a weekend camping trip but struggles to fit in with Nathan and the guys. Quinn helps Clay come to terms with a tragic loss was nice and i was wondering about Dan's heart problem

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I feel sorry for Brooke but i can see the story line going that see cant have children and i liked the way Clay got involved in talking to the boy playing basketball. The remark from the new barman when Dan ordered a drink was funny but what a change in Milicent

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I don't like the new Milicent and Brooke not been able to have children i seen coming, i also thought Dan would do something to the player that got         Nathan's job or will that happen in the next episode

Reply 38#38 bala's post

That was a sad ending and how will Julian feel when he listens to his message

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was nice work by Clay to get Nathan what he wanted with the help of Quinn and Dan's announcement during his television series that shocks his audience, as well as Rachel but Rachel after half his money that he gave away was funny

7x13 Weeks Go By Like Days

Victoria vouching for Milicent i thought was unexpected but nice

7x14 Family Affair

Good episode when Clay tries to prove his commitment to Quinn by going with to dinner with Taylor and David but what an uncomfortable dinner party, the pool fight was funny

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The paintball attack was funny but nice recover for missing Haley's birthday when Nathan buys a sport car

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That was a sad episode but i think Hailey's mother did the right thing because her remaining time could be short it was a shame the trip down memory land had to end on a sad note

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Grubbs getting Miranda to do all those thinks was funny and i think Josh must of had a reaction with Alex from what Julian said

Reply 60#60 bala's post

The Last Day of Our Acquaintance
I cant believe i missed this episode when it aired but Brooke hitting Alex she may not of deserved it this time but she had it coming and sad but good moment with all the family there at the end

Reply 61#61 bala's post

7x19 Every Picture Tells a Story
The look on Clay's face when his stalker brought his photo was great but will she get the message this time and Skills punching Mouth and bringing the curtain down on Victoria was priceless

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I only watch promos for new shows never for the next episode

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Hailey does need help and Mouth sacrificing the girl for Skills was nice but i did like what Jamie said to Skills

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Quinn was great with Jamie and the treasure hunt but listening to the voice message was sad

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Why would Quinn go to the restaurant for the key because she was only going to get beer she could of waited in the hot tub but the guy faces as she walked out was funny and wow what a cliffhanger

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I thought this was a lo-vie do-vie episode until the end when it was obvious Clay was dreaming and if they survive laying there for so long it will be a miracle

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wounder if anyone has tried their search idea

Reply 15#15 bala's post

This was sad but i did like Jamie and Julian together and the way Jamie figured out what was wrong

Thread