78 1234
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 dannixx's post

Cant wait to see who attacked Brooke

This gets better every week

Reply 86#86 bala's post

No i didn't expect that ending great episode

Brooke might think she is lucky to be alive now

What an amazing episode i am glad they let Jamie go to the funeral

What a great story the new girl (Samantha Walker) wrote about someone she didn't know (Quentin)

Reply 121#121 bala's post

She will probably be trouble like Quentin was when he first appeared

Looking at the previews the new girl having a fight look like she will be a hand full

Wow that was a great episode good use of champagne

Strange episode

Episode 18 Searching For a Former Clarity

Great episode i liked Lucas comment to Dan in the Hospital but when the paramedic dropped the heart and the dog run of with it i didn't know if i should laugh or cry

Reply 223#223 bala's post

Yes me to and how Julian stood up to Victoria but is this leading to a tear jerking season final

Reply 225#225 bala's post

Like writemako said if Peyton dies would Lucas allow Peyton be a donor for Dan that's if she was a match

Episode 24 Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Great season final with Peyton giving birth to a daughter and Nathan telling Haley and Jamie he has been released from the Chiefs only to join the NBA. Brooke and Victoria have a mother and daughter moment as they re-launch Clothes Over Bro's.

PS No cliffhangers or sad tears

One Tree Hill 7x01 430 AM (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)

Great episode when Mouth started to walk around his place naked and then Skills joins him and when Milicent walked in that was funny

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Dan seems to have more lives than a cat and know he returns with his new bride Rachel and Haley works to save Red Bedroom Records and enlists Mia's help to do so. How long will Millicent have to put up with Skills being naked in the apartment

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Was Skills quoting Dennis Hopper's lines from Speed when he said who do you call before he called Jamie

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Quinn getting advise from the little girl in the park was funny

One Tree Hill 7x05 Your Cheatin' Heart

Haley take advice from her cell mate but then finding the number on Nathan's bill no smoke without fire and what is Dan's proposal

One Tree Hill 7x06 Deep Ocean Vast Sea

Brooke reconnects with Chase to get Julian jealous was funny

78 1234
Thread