Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul

Well this was interesting way present the episode through flashbacks but what an episode with happy ending.

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

That was a surprise but a good one

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

Well what can i say there were a few amusing moments in this episode but on the whole it was rather average.

Renewed for 9th season

This Is My House, This Is My Home

You could tell this was suppose to be the series Finale but it got renewed

One Tree Hill Season 8 Gag Reel

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we still have no idea what that was about but Dan coming back was a surprise Chris Keller running Haylie record label should be interesting

In The Room Where You Sleep

Well maybe it just me but i felt this ok episode but Victor in apron looking after brooke babies was priceless

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well you could see she's running away because she is scared

Love The Way You Lie

Well another good episode but finding out real reason behind his blackout was good and poor Julian being so excited book his first gig but forget about baby in the car this must happen a lot to new fathers

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

She really needed the help so it's good but she more closer to feel bad for him compared to Nathan. Jamie still has no idea what grandpa Dan did and eventually Nathan will have to tell him.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well Dan knows how to handle himself

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

He trying do them a favour by scare that drug dealer off

The Killing Moon

Well Nathan is missing and Haley think Dan was responsible but i knew he burnt down the his place and i think money is insurance but looking next week preview it look like it has nothing to do with Dan after all . I also liked how this it explains what happens at start of first episode of the season with all the situations caused it to happened was great

Last Known Surroundings

Well that surprised that cop knew about Nathan kidnapping i knew it was too good to be true and great to see Lucas back just so he could take Hailey's kid away but i would thought Jamie would liked to stay. .

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Ok i am shocked at Clay's revelation

I really wasn't expecting that

HOW COULD HE FORGET THAT ?

Every Breath Is A Bomb

Now this getting annoying you just knew they had give Brooke a storyline and bring back him but ending with him holding the baby was rather creepy.

Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will

Well Dan really came to the rescue and there was a surprise for Brooke but seriously what stupid thing to go empty car park and how exactly did other girl find Brooke ?

Danny Boy

Well this was nice goodbye episode for Dan and it was great to see Keith again he really hasn't aged at all since the last time we seen him

Anyone Who Had A Heart

Well i can't believe we are almost end of the series but giving Brooke parent a happy ending was ridiculous but i loved it when she walked in on them that was best part of the episode.

Thread