Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mouthful of Diamonds

Well nice title for his braces and i don't why but this season has quite average if i wasn't such a loyal viewer i probably give this show up.

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-14-2010 22:35  

Quoting you back at ya - Your mean
Well i don't like Lucas so that's ok

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

She had no idea who threw the water balloon

Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace

Great thanksgiving episode but i knew she didn't go to Africa but i like the survallance picture .

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I think she planning on shooting her

Reply 48#48 moppybrody's post

Glad i am not only one maybe reason why they got rid of him

Lists, Plans

What a way to bring Dan back for one episode look like she's back

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i don't think she would since she threw the gun in the river but she's come back to Tree hill it's going great episode next week.

Darkness On the Edge of Town

This is the classic One tree hill drama episode and it great episode but i hate happy ending sorry but for a show like this they really push the standard slightly higher while the episode was fantastic i thought it could been better if Brooke didn't survive because she deserves that sort of exit from the show. It really would of shocked fans if they killed her off IMO would made the episode stood out .

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes i really like how she faced her but smart thinking pretending to be dead in the pool.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes that was great but also impressive use one bullet it's good thing she didn't miss.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

It was great episode i had feeling Julian had the ring but wasn't sure and it look like girls had a good time

The Other Half Of Me

A nice wedding episode nothing bad happening

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

It was kind of obvious who was going win that

Holding Out For A Hero

This was a very amusing episode to watch and nice of the girls to helped that bullied girl .

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yes brooke and julian game was best part of the episode but the pizza guy suggest he doesn't mind was funny.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah you just knew she would come back at the most inappropriate place but i think her mother really was best entrance   she just open the door and walked in

The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get

Well hailey fake labour joke was amusing for first few times but Julian reaction was the best. What a surprise ending finding car that almost killed brooke and Jamie of all the places it could been it just have to be kellaman one and he was drinking

Reply 73#73 dannixx's post

Yeah it sad for brooke it's a good thing she didn't tell anyone about the baby thing   those flashbacks were great some of them i have forgotten

Where Not To Look For Freedom

Talking an interesting ending if only he had been careful he would of gotten away with it

Thread