Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 70#70 funny-girl101's post

Yes i never really thought jamie was cute but i like him as a character but they are taken Hailey situation too far in my opinion-she always been a strong character and she handle everything that has happens so far and see her like this is so unlike her. . i just hope they don't kill her off in the season finale

What’s In The Ground Belongs To You

So Haley has decided to go for a swim in the middle of the night . I just hope Nathan figures out what her plan is from the message before it's too late

Reply 73#73 funny-girl101's post

I have feeling she will be back next season

Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I

You just knew that the ending would been a good clif-hanger and i have to say i didn't see that coming but still it's going to be interesting to see how it all turns out

Reply 77#77 dannixx's post

Yes i know we hoping next season series final

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I know i think that writer attempt get male viewers to pay attention

Webclip

Much better don't you think

i really didn't like the first episode enough said

Reply 4#4 funny-girl101's post

Well i didn't ruin it for anyone who hadn't watch it but seriously repeating ghost/dream story-line again really annoyed me. i figured it out quite early on it was dream.

Reply 7#7 funny-girl101's post

Brooke story-line is only thing that actually good about the first episode but does anyone think it's odd none of character have bother to check in on Quinn and Clay, i mean last season we saw Hailey always check in with Quinn it been few days and no-one is suspicious that no-one knows what has happen to clay or quinn if by some miracle they survive i would think really push the limits-from what i have gather both of them have bleeding out almost a whole day by the time nathan was knocking on Clay door right?

They should be dead looking at next episode preview they wondering hospital like ghost

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i am curious what site Jamie and his friend found using those search words .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i am afraid to find out- something you can't erase once you seen them

The second episode with Hailey finding the body so only one of them survived and it had to be Quinn. I posted the promo for next episode trailer topic.

Reply 17#17 funny-girl101's post

I LIKE IT

We All Fall Down

The cover '"I Don't Wanna Be' was different it great we can hear different artist put there own twist. This show is really getting boring i mean where the drama it feel like i watch bunch young boring adults live their life

Nobody Taught Us to Quit

Well this was ok episode i always like Haley and Nathan relationship there such a great married couple and great parents. Chase and Alex are over Mia will be so pleased about that if only she was patient instead going Portland but it was obvious Alex was playing an angle from the start.

I was so happy Brooke finally manages to tell her mother off and i am glad she strong enough to do the right thing which i don't think i could done.

I do find it annoying this show has decided to go to the mature story-lines but it nice to watch for a change.

Reply 24#24 moppybrody's post

What is the point of Mouth character ?

Reply 29#29 moppybrody's post

Well with brooke mother in jail i knew it would matter time until Jullian mother would turn up but did brooke say No ?

Luck Be A Lady

Nice episode Julian trying organise poker night but made the mistake of invite Alex

Loved the Lucas mannequin

[ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2010 15:35 ]

Reply 35#35 moppybrody's post

Think about it's cheaper -they don't pay the mannequin

Thread