Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1-4

Well Nathan is in a wheelchair ,Nathan also had an anger problem it look like he paid the price, I'm glad Peyton quit her job,  i thought it was cute when Jamie said 'i think you drink too much'.

The second episode was a little bit more interesting Hailey first day as teacher got a little too much but she needs to handle it and she did now it seem like she's going back to music but she finds out her son loves his nanny more than her and that must of hurt a lot.

Brooke-well i never thought she would work with her mother and i can't believe i didn't see that it sooner, in the end i'm glad she's decided to open a store in one tree hill. i hope she will become successful but i have to wonder something,  was her mother right about peyton she didn't need to drag Brooke back to one tree hill but you could see that brooke wasn't happy.

Mouth getting involved with work mate who's a right cow doesn't seem she is right for him.i honestly don't see what either of them see in each other i mean they don't exactly look good together.

Quinton i don't like him.

Reply 26#26 funny-girl101's post

next week episode-i saw the promo i can't believe it

Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

i'm waiting for funnygirl OTH quiz than i'm going watch this.

Quote:
OMG, I just saw the promo for next week's episode, thats so freaky! I guess she was too good to be true...I can't wait!
Yes i knew it

Reply 36#36 funny-girl101's post

i also loved this episode because it showed us what happened and we saw Whitney giving Nathan some good advice but it seems he didn't take it which lead situation of him in a wheelchair. i think peyton was right if they couldn't last 1 year how were they suppose to make marriage work and that Lindsey comes in with the book deal and new love interest and at the end brooke said to Lucas your still in love with peyton.
Quote:
how ironic it must've been for Chad and Sophia to film those scenes
Yeah that must been difficult since they were married i can't believe Chad cheated on her with paris according stories, why would you cheat on Sophia she's beautiful and sexy, they managed to be very profession about it on screen-we don't know what happening off-screen so far no stories have leaked.

Reply 38#38 nye87's post

some men just don't know what they have until it's gone

Reply 40#40 funny-girl101's post

thank you for this-I'm glad neither one had to leave

ok good episode but i going to say something that might be unpopular with you guys but all carrie did make a pass on nathan that's all-the swimming pool was innocent but i think you making too much of it but it was only after Hailey spoke to her about her binki made carrie to think she could do something.

It now on nathan if he does make move he's to blame not carrie because he's married and she isn't-she's free to do what she want.

Reply 51#51 funny-girl101's post

i've avoided spoilers

Reply 66#66 funny-girl101's post

i can't wait new episode to be updated.

Reply 68#68 funny-girl101's post

How many more episode until the show breaks?

Reply 70#70 funny-girl101's post

so it only 2 week break that really not bad

Reply 78#78 funny-girl101's post

Well great review you covered all the points but the question is will Lucas go for it with lindsey until i see the wedding i will not accept Lindsey is his wife

Reply 82#82 funny-girl101's post

that's going to be funny

how do you post youtube video on the fourm?

Reply 88#88 imarielle626's post

thank you but it doesn't work

[ Last edited by bala at 2-24-2008 09:11 ]

if you were lucas

Well i think Lucas made the right decision even if it's not one he wants, i mean think about peyton says no and broke his heart and Lucas met Lindsey and is finally happy and now he proposed, i think he made the right decision because Lindsey really loves Lucas and i know only reason he proposed was because he didn't want to loose her, in other words Lindsey gives him no choice.

Think about it, peyton isn't most stable girl she had so many mind changes at least with lindsey she's consistent.   

Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

i have to agree this is what makes one tree hill ,one tree hill, it's the fact they produce good episode like this and make us care about the characters,  we learnt a lot Lindsey the fact she originally liked Peyton but because of the way Peyton treated her,her feeling change which is a shame but telling Lindsey ring was for her-I'm surprised she didn't ask Lucas about that but peyton explanation was plausible.

It was great to see that guy Tim-i can't believe we forgot all about him . i really thought he was under-used character on the show just look at way he rapped with that song put a smile on my face i liked what he said at the end we never keep in touch now we just need jake to make a reappearances with his daughter who should be 5 years old.

Next week episode look even better i can't believe they bring dan back I'm so excited it's going to be interesting-it does look like they purposely skip 5 years so that dan could get paroled.

Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

Reply 100#100 funny-girl101's post

i knew you would like it-you keep mentioning him so much in topic i thought you would love that video.

Thread