34 12
Thread
Printable Version

One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awe, they'regoing on hiatus for awhile. How sad.

I am so glad Karen is back. I love her, she just is so fun. And Lilly, she's just so adorable it's not even funny. Dan gives me the creaps though. So does Carrie. And how dare she steal Jamie!

I hope so too, it seems Dan is better... so far. I'm sure there'll be more drama with him though. I think he just wants to get to know his grandson.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-22-2008 21:02  
you will like this video
Since you love him so much
Oh my goodness that was just the cutest thing. It made my day.

I do think Dan has changed. It even seemed apparent right before he went away for killing Keith. Does anyone else think this?

I wish the eppie was up!

If they get next weeks quiz up on time. They've been so good about it until now.

I meant show not quiz, btw.

Quote:
Originally posted by funny-girl101 at 5-17-2008 14:47  

Yes! I didn't really like her version that much when I heard it on the show. But I put the song on my iPod a few days ago, and it's been growing on me. I've been listening to it non-stop. Kate Vo ...
Yeah, I love her remake!! Is this number 18 really the season finale?

It's too early! Isn't there normally at least 20 episodes?
Then again, because of the strike most shows are ending with not so many episodes.
It better be fairly cheap to buy!

OMG. What a fantastic premiere!!!!

I am so happy with Lucas's decision. They're so cute. And Carrie? WHAT A BITCH! Even though I don't like Dan all that much, she deliberately did that.

Oh and Jamie dancing, that was so freaking adorable!

[ Last edited by dannixx at 9-2-2008 07:39 ]

Holy crap did I see a gun. Freaky. Can't wait for next week. SERIOUSLY!

I'm kind of disappointed when I woke up this morning at OTH wasn't up. :[ Least GG was. :]

Anywho... I heard someone dies this episode and I know who it is but I don't want to ruin it for anyone like it was ruined for me. Lol.

Awwweeeee. :[ Oh well.

YAY I'm happy now.

LOL grandpa skillz.

OMG poor Brooke! Deb was being so sweet.

When Q was talking about what he wanted to do when he growed up it made me sad because I knew what was going to happen. :[

Skillz is slowly becomeing like my favorite character.

OMG. Poor Q.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-10-2008 19:52  
this why we watch OTH-this why it has lasted 5 season-it's because of these type of story-lines
This is very true but it still always brings tears to my eyes.

Awe, poor Jamie. He's in denial. And that scene made me cry a little bit.

And I love how Carrie really thinks he plan will work.

[ Last edited by dannixx at 9-11-2008 18:08 ]

I wonder when the quiz for this episode is going to come out...

Geez Brooke goes craazy! I think she's mad at Peyton to leaving at her at a time she needs her the most.

I cried a few times throughout this episode. It was so sad.

When the whole class was writing on Q's desk really got to me.
And when Jamie and Q's brother were talking and then Jamie gave him Q's jersey, that was so good. :[
I liked when Nathan went and talked to Brooke, it was really sweet.
When Skills was crying I cried too because I have never seen him cry and to think something like this could make him cry... it's just sad.
And even though I hate Carrie, when I heard about her son, I really felt for her.
OOOO Nathan knows about Skills and Deb! Next week is gonna be a good one.
I just lost it when Jamie put the cape on the coffin and Brooke started crying. I think Jamie was too.

Overall, yet another amazing episode. God, I love this show.

Wow, looks amazing and dramatic as usual.

34 12
Thread